[A-RP] Kalimdor Enclave

IC
The Kalimdor Enclave is a coalition of Alliance military, civilians, and independent agents dedicated to the protection and rebuilding of the Land of Eternal Starlight.

Our mission, made possible by those dedicated individuals that have pledged their time, resources, and skill to our causes, is to prevent new atrocities from being inflicted upon the weary, to alleviate the suffering of those besieged by war and disaster, and to preserve the peace we have all shed blood to win.

Following the destruction of Teldrassil and devastation of Kalimdor by Sylvanas’ Horde, the Enclave took up arms in defense of the ancient home of the Kaldorei. Now with the wayward warchief deposed, our focus has shifted to its restoration and defense.

The call for aid has been sounded. Fliers are pinned to the heroes boards in every city. People of all races, creeds, and walks of life may help contribute to the cause - whether through their prowess in combat, their knowledge with healing abilities, the determination to organize, train, and lead, the will to aid with clerical experience, or soul to mend weary hearts and scorched soil - anyone is welcomed to help promote peace and security across the land.

OOC
The Kalimdor Enclave is a close knit community established as a Heavy Role-play Guild on Moon Guard. We welcome all races and classes as long as the character shares our collective focus on the restoration and defense of Kalimdor. We are a pro-Alliance guild. We are heavily story driven and strongly encourage personal stories as well as group character growth. We’ve existed now for a year and a half, and have many experienced RPers.

Our combat events utilize a very simple d20 system. We strive to have our roleplay stand out and guide combat events rather than numbers and math. We believe the magic of RP lies within the story and that story should always be the focus within RP… As well as having fun of course! In addition to our combat events, we also offer plenty of opportunities for social and casual RP and encourage members to host their own events outside of the main plot. We want this to feel like a great place to develop characters and build relationships. We have short and long term roleplays.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message any members online, or you can come to our Discord, and where you can ask any questions or fill out an application! https://discord.gg/XhCN9KnsUQ

4 Likes

Good people, great stories, and loads of fun! If you’re looking for any of that, you should hop in and say hello!

1 Like

Long-standing RP guild, very welcoming of all. Great people, weekly events, casual or heavy rp’ers would both fit in here.

1 Like

Read this and you shall know of the tale that feels like it was long ago.

I joined the guild a year ago when I was starting to try to get back into RP. I was nervous and shy and they knew that. But about 5 months after I joined, I ended up being brave enough to run events all because of this guild.

This guild has been my favorite guild I have ever joined. Everyone who has been in it has been amazing. And I love them all.

If care to join, I am sure you won’t regret it. Because it has been one of the best guilds I’ve joined.

As for the first sentence and why it rhymed… I just felt like rhyming lol. This year has felt so much longer and fuller with this guild.

3 Likes

Oh! It should be mentioned that this guild is LGBTQ+ friendly as well!

1 Like

We just started a new Rp campaign based in Stonetalon working with the Mag’har and Tauren. Come join us!

Recruiting heavily for Shadowlands and beyond!

Hello everyone! We are currently getting ready for Shadowlands. So I figured I’d bump this to the top!

I hope you all have a nice day!

1 Like

Bump! Prepatch is likely 2 weeks away!

1 Like

Shameless bump, but also these are good people. I have only been hanging around them for a few weeks, but I enjoy roleplaying with them.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Until the launch of Shadowlands we will be closing recruitment. The guild is at a decent size right now, and we want to see how much of a resurgence of old members we have with the expansion launch and don’t want to overwhelm our dms. Once we see how many we have attending events post 9.0, we’ll decide on whether or not we want to open recruitment back up. I wish those of you still looking for a guild good luck in your search. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! The Enclave is once again actively recruiting! If you’re interested in joining us, feel free to use Discord link above. :slight_smile: