[A-RP] Kalimdor Enclave, Reclaiming the Land of Eternal Starlight

IC
Perhaps you have heard word of an Enclave mentioned amongst the refugees in Stormwind City. Maybe you have heard of the group’s name in passing conversation as it floats through the various ports of Kalimdor. Whether you’ve seen the group in person or word has winded its way through the dry deserts and dense forest to whisper into your very ears, the Kalimdor Enclave is no secret to those who wish to bring Kalimdor back to her former glory.

Posters have been nailed up throughout populated towns that call for more to join. “Teldrassil set aflame,” it reads, “and the Draenei stand isolated from their allies. Let us rise from the ashes as a phoenix and take back and nourish the land so that we might flourish again in the face of horror and adversity. This is a call for anyone who will not stand for injustices or for the war crimes committed on Kalimdor soil.

The tragedies must be answered! Whether you answer them with the wrath of Elune, the Will of the Light, or the desire to see the land of eternal starlight thrive again, we will take action! The Kalimdor Enclave welcomes anyone— Healers, peacemakers, fighters, mages, herbalists, civilians, scholars, adventurers, refugees. Should you wish to join us, we have settled in Feathermoon Stronghold. Whether by letter, by travel, or should you find us in a major port, we hold our arms open to those who want to see Kalimdor thrive.

Will you join us as we reclaim Kalimdor? We await your answer.”

OOC
Kalimdor Enclave is a close knit community established as a Heavy Role-play Guild on Moon Guard. We welcome all races and classes as long as the character shares our collective focus on the reclamation of Kalimdor for the Alliance. We are a pro-Alliance guild that is participating in and influenced by the faction war. We are heavily story driven and strongly encourage personal stories as well as group character growth. The main theme of our guild is the restoration and protection of the land of eternal starlight, Kalimdor. We’ve existed now for a year, and have many experienced RPers.

Our combat events utilize a very simple d20 system. We strive to have our roleplay stand out and guide combat events rather than numbers and math. We believe the magic of RP lies within the story and that story should always be the focus within RP… As well as having fun of course! In addition to our combat events, we also offer plenty of opportunities for social and casual RP and encourage members to host their own events outside of the main plot. We want this to feel like a great place to develop characters and build relationships. We have short and longterm roleplays.

If you are interested in joining us, you are very welcome to message Moririanna, Rosano, Odolan, Rewal or Leah. We also encourage anyone interested to come and visit our discord for the application process: h ttps://discord.gg/UkE8VRQ

6 Likes

This guild has been a second home to me for the last year. I have met some of my best online friends here, love you guys!

5 Likes

I was going to ask if you guys are taking non-night elves, but given you’re a Draenei, I can only assume that’s a yes.

A second question, however, is are people of darker persuasions welcome among the ranks? My lady and I are seeking an Alliance guild for our A-side MG couple and this might be interesting.

I know the add says it welcomes anyone - but I know Warlocks might be a bit touchy.

2 Likes

We are welcoming people of more darker persuasions!

2 Likes

Wow this looks like a great group! I will definitely keep an eye out for you all!

2 Likes

So I have been apart of this guild since April or so. And I have to say, it is probably my favorite guild. They are an amazing group of people and are hilarious OOCly.

I was nervous when I first joined, like I always am, but they are really awesome. Enough for me to actually open up a bit. You want a fun guilds ICly and OOCly. You guys got to come. We love all new people.

And of course, if you want a human to talk about things ICly, you always got me! I am joking, everyone is awesome. This is the first guild I have ever been brave enough to host events with as well.

4 Likes

As the former GM (stepped down for IRL reasons) and current member for the past year, I can say this guild is amazing, full of warm, inviting and fun people. The RP is top-notch, varied, there is an effort to include everyone and make each person feel welcomed and their character an integral part of the community. Our Discord is highly active and we also enjoy playing other games together besides Wow. If you are looking for a serious and seriously fun RP guild to join check us out.

4 Likes

Is recruitment still open for this guild? I play a Worgen Druid and the entirety of this thread appealed to me!

Full disclosure. I am an officer of the guild currently.

I have been with the Kalimdor Enclave actively for about eight months now. I joined before and had some RL things go on that had me step away for a couple of months.

However, they were amazingly kind to me when I returned and were quick to help me get back into the fold when I asked. I have felt the need to make a deeper investment into the guild and the members.

It is fun and can be silly and serious! There is quite a bit of RP to be had. For anyone interested, don’t be afraid to put in an application.

2 Likes

I’m definitely intrigued. I’m just getting back into the game, rerolling Alliance, and dipping my toe back in the water with my refugee forest wanderer here. If you’re fine with someone who’s incredibly rusty with MMO RP and who has an absolutely stupid RL work schedule, I’ll drop a line.

I’ve been with the Enclave for…a little over a month now? I regret it not a single bit. Everyone has been so kind to me and my friends, showing us nothing but the utmost of care.

The continuous story arcs they have going on give actual weight to the RP, and you always feel like you’re actively a part of it and making a difference. I think that’s one of the biggest praises that I’m able to give a medium to large size guild - they make you feel like you truly matter. You’re not just a number to fill out the ranks.

I’ve met many wonderful people here both IC and OOC, and look forward to spending more and more time with my newfound friends. And hey, if you’re interested? I greatly look forward to meeting you <3

3 Likes

I’ve been in this guild for about a year now and am happy to be one of it’s officers. It’s by far the best rp guild I’ve been in in the last several years, and I’ve had nothing but fun.

2 Likes

Recruitment is still closed for the moment, you are free to reach out to myself or the officers if you are interested in apply when we open recruitment up again!

1 Like

We are opening recruitment back up! You can still join the discord via the link, to apply or just ask questions!

1 Like