[A-RP] [Guardians of Misfortune] RP Guild Recruitment

The Guardians of Misfortune is looking for new recruits to join them on their adventures across the lands of Azeroth!

Overview: We are a heavy roleplaying guild with a focus on storytelling, character development, and growth. The Guard travels the lands seeking to assist those who have been forgotten by the higher classes of society. Providing aid and support in return for donations, payment, and treasures. The guild theme is centered around adventure rp (utilizing our unique D20 system), traveling, and building relationships between characters.

RP Events: The RP campaign events take place on Saturday, starting at 5:30pm server time. The campaign is tracked with an interactive map on our website, take a look to see how the story is progressing and where the Guard is currently. We also provide Wednesday night RP events for relationship building.

PvE: Sundays are reserved for running PVE content, which changes from week to week based on what members need/want to run. We plan on mixing it up between mythic+, raids, tmog runs, mount farming, etc…

Structure: The Wardens of the Guard are responsible for making sure their supply needs are met. Due to the guild being nomadic they are required to keep moving to prevent running out of food and other supplies. There is a sense of immersion and realism we believe brings a fun element to our RP.

OOC We are accepting characters of all races and alignments. We require all players to be 18+ due to some of the content of our themes and stories. We are seeking friendly players and interesting characters to accompany us on this storytelling journey. We have openings for all manner of characters and skillsets: mobile blacksmiths, hunters, scouts, fighters, spellswords, wagon master…We can accommodate almost any character within reason.

Contact Info:
GM: Thyssia (Discord ID: nightowl#1131)
CO-GM: Damoric (Discord ID: Penorf#6192)
Feel free to contact us either in game or on Discord if you’re interested in the Guard, have further questions, or a link to the website… Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing some of you amazing members of this community around, be it with interest in joining or interest in meeting up for some community rp!

1 Like

We are so pleased to welcome Thurin to our ranks as an initiate. He’s got a great character and we’re looking forward to bringing in his story and ideas to the greater narrative of the guild!

Unfortunately, I am just now taking a bit of a hiatus from WoW so as to focus on some real-life endeavors, but this sounds exactly like what I hope to one day find - a smaller, tight-knit, character-driven roleplaying guild!

Perhaps when I come back (and finally unlock the Kul Tiran that I’ve been slowly working on), I will look you guys up!

Best of luck in your endeavors!

1 Like

Hope everything works out in your endeavors Gadaric! Hopefully we will see you in the future some time.

Recruitment for this month is now closed. We have gained three awesome recruits and want to give everyone enough time to settle in without being overwhelmed. Recruitment will open up again on June 10th but feel free to contact us at any time with your interest as we do pick from those individuals first once recruitment starts up again!

The Guardians of Misfortune has been a wonderful place to call home. If you are looking for a return to immersive storytelling, character building, and building friendships this is hands down the place to come. We’re building from the ground up right now but the time and investment put in place by our two wonderful leaders is beyond amazing and it inspires you to recall the best of your RP days.

So if you and your Alliance character need a place to call home, no matter their story, I too hope to see you around. Recruitment opens tomorrow!

2 Likes

Just want to say these guys are top notch. The guild leaders are understanding and willing to work with my schedule. The Guardians of Misfortune offer a welcoming environment to tell deep stories and explore your character. Everyone cares about the direction of the guild and both GM and Co-Gm put a lot of effort into the guild.

I would recommend it for anyone looking for some rich roleplay with great people ooc-wise.

2 Likes

The Guardians of Misfortune has had time to introduce our newest members into our story. Now we are looking to invite more characters to join us for the twists and turns of the upcoming chapter.

Available recruitment slots this session: 4

If you are interested in an immersive RP environment where the choices made by your character impact the story of the guild and the character’s personal story, this is the place for you.

Contact Info:
GM: Thyssia (Discord ID: nightowl#1131)
CO-GM: Damoric (Discord ID: Penorf#6192)
Feel free to contact us either in game or on Discord if you’re interested in the Guard, have further questions, or a link to the website… Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

So excited to have new faces around. Thurin and Sami have been great additions and hopefully we see some of your amazing stories and characters added to the Guard!

1 Like

Recruitment is still open!

1 Like

That evil grin when your guildies figure out the plot is much thicker then it first looked and now they are too far in to escape and yet they somehow have managed to miss all the references of green things that tie it together. So much fun

3 Likes

And the green things tying it together is not suddenly some form of paper currency being introduced into the Eastern Kingdoms either. >.<

1 Like

We would like to welcome Elydarsona Arcanosong as our newest initiate! She’s got a fun and energetic character that we are really pleased to have in our group. There’s a lot of potential there and we’re looking forward to how she’ll add to our story!

I keep meaning to add one of my “D&D character concepts-turned wow character” to this server and this looks like a great guild to look into! I’m always nervous about big guilds but reading through this, it seems tightknit with a nice community feel.

OOC environment and IC character development, both individually and between members, is so important ^^ I’ll be keeping an eye out for you guys!

Speaking of which, do you have any peak time of activity where it might be easier to find you online?

3 Likes

Our peak times in game usually start around 5:30pm server time and go until we get tired.

Right now the guild is located in Booty Bay as we move through our campaign, they will arriving in Stormwind on July 6th.

Thyssia and I are always available in discord for an ooc chat. Our contact info is above.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

We’ve still got 3 recruitment spots open for the month so of you’re interested contact us any time! Our sort in Booty Bay is going remarkably (if I do say so myself) and we’ve got a good balance of external pressure and internal growth happening for our characters. The guild members have been great to work with so far and hopefully we can add a few new faces soon.

2 Likes

Only two recruitment slots left for this month! We’re happy to see the guild growing with new faces and stories.

1 Like

All the new faces so far this month have been amazing. It’s wonderful to watch the guild grow day by day. These leaders and our members put in more to this guild than I’ve seen any other guild do in so long, it’s wonderful. <3

1 Like