[A-RP] Gilnean Royal Guard

As you rest in your chambers away from everything. A knocking sounds come from your door, upon opening it you see a man handing you a letter.

“Very sorry to bother you, but this letter just arrived and is addressed to you.”

You take the letter from the man, and he shuffles off quickly without a word, to deliver the rest of the letters, you look down and it is a letter sealed with wax in the image of the Gilnean Flag.

Good day, my friend.

It is with a heavy heart I write this letter. Our people have suffered a tragedy once again and lost another place to call our home.

Since our time behind the walls our people have suffered time and time again. Our people cursed to turn against us as wild beasts of the night. Losing our home to the Forsaken, only to find salvation in hope of the Druids of Teldrassil to cure our blight. And to lose that hope in the fires of Teldrassil, brings great sadness among our people.

In time some of these Curses have given us means to survive. And some chose to use that power to fight for the protection of our people, even less chose to fight for our King. And many of them perished in the fires serving the Queen’s noble order to evacuate as many citizens as they could. They died a heroes death no matter what curse they bore. If we could all be so lucky.

But since the Assault on Teldrassil the King as once again activated the Gilnean Royal Guard as a Battalion once again to fight against any threat to our people, while also maintaining our tradition of guarding the King and his Family.

With our numbers greatly diminished, I send this letter in hopes of rebuilding the Royal Guard once again. We require assistance in the defense of the Crown, and our people. We require defenders of your caliber to help secure our peoples future. Any friend of Greymane, is a friend of mine.

Guard Commander Kesrian Silverlaine

Overview: Gilnean Royal Guard is a newly formed RP guild for Gilnean Role Players. It isn’t necessary a Guard guild, but a unit that Guards the King Genn Greymane and his family. And activated to fight in situations the King orders us to. Even following the Princess Tess Greymane into Darkshore. Think much like how the Musketeers of the Guard worked. They are a military force that also guards the crown.

Characters: We ask that the people wishing to join to be Human, Worgen, and Kul’Tiran that are RPed as Gilneans or are somehow tied to Gilneas, wanting loyal characters to Gilneas and the King.

RP Base of Operations: Currently building our forces in Stormwind, Old Town. And garrisoned at Westbrook Garrison.

What we currently searching for are people capable of leading Role Play Events to lead a Division and help build the Guild. If you believe you are able to fill one of these roles, feel free to contact me and we will discuss it. And of course anyone wishing to join a fresh Gilnean RP guild can join, message me over discord @Zatack#2304

2 Likes

Very cool!