[A-RP] Fallen Blades Company

Let’s face facts, the long string of Wars has left the populace depleted and the economy in shambles. Nobility try to claim every piece of land through both the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor without any more blood right to them than the people that have been working the land this entire time, and yet they tax those same people into poverty. Join the Army of the Grand Alliance and find yourself away from your family, being crushed under the wheel of war with the likely outcome of death or coming home to nothing as the years go by and your family forgets about your existence. What is a common man, woman, dwarf, gnome, draenei or elf to do?

How about profit off it? The Fallen Blades Company is calling all regular folk, thieves, vagabonds, miscreants and mercenaries to join up and focus on making some coin amidst this chaos. Toss some mud in the eye of the nobility by taking back what they’ve taken from you and then some. The Company is beginning to carve out its own niche in the world, whether that be through legal or illicit means, and that means more profit for all of us.

-OOC-
The Fallen Blades Company is a dark-themed mercenary and criminal guild. We promote Heavy to Medium roleplay with weekly RP events that range from social to story-based and a focus on building a sense of community for everyone. Not one of us is better than the others, and we survive as a family. We are looking for those that roleplay mercenaries, street peddlers, assassins, fel-or-arcane users and healers that are played by people at least eighteen years of age.

To join simply reach out to the guild leader (Mazæreen) or any of the current guild officers (Reddington, Ailareiene, Marietta, or Nowle) and express your interest. We require both an out-of-character and in-character interview in order to make sure that our guild is a good fit for you, and your character is a good fit for the guild.

To make things easier, and promote the right type of atmosphere, we are interested in writers and roleplayers that can pursue their own stories while making contributions to the stories of others. Guild participation, while not required, is very much encouraged as building a community requires people to be active within the storyline.

Currently, our recruitment is very open.

4 Likes

I’d be a shoot dang if I didn’t say this guild really country’s my roads.

3 Likes

man oh man do these people know how to party. fun times with everyone all around, and the officers are pretty nice. especially that ai’lareiene girl. real sweet.

2 Likes

Oo…this sounds pretty darn interesting.

Aelsi is one of my more uncaring characters (she tries (keyword is tries) to put up a tough front), especially after the whole exile dealio went down.

1 Like

Man these people again?
They’re freaking great.
Join them!

1 Like

How frequently do you guys host meet-ups/events?

We attempt at -least- one event, whether social or story-driven, per week… plus more if we can fit them in. I will say that with the end of the school year for most folks, there is a bit of testing/finals going on at the moment. We also stay pretty close knit inside of our guild Discord.