[A-RP] <Eversong Accord> Elven Military, Politics, Magic, and Adventure

☞ The Eversong Accord ☜

☞ Overview: ☜

The Eversong Accord is a Thalassian focused RP community and guild on Moon Guard (RP-US), which endeavors to provide an immersive, inclusive, and enduring roleplay experience for those who have a passion and drive for all things Elven. Forged by those with a wealth of experience in the RP community, we’re actively looking for equally driven and energetic roleplayers to join us as we forge forwards on our path.

We’re engaged in both long and short form campaigns and open world roleplay alike, including the recent inclusion of political narratives through the development of a Senate. We strive to engage the community and help sustain the server’s hunger for deep and impactful story.

☞ Sailor's Row ☜

The Eversong Accord uses areas of Suramar as a proxy for Sailor’s Row.
We can often be found there IC.
== Link to Unaltered Version ==

☞ Branches and Divisions: ☜

The Eversong Accord is ever expanding, and broken into several ministries beneath two branches of government. In the executive branch, are the three ministries: defense, interior, and state. Under the legislative branch there is the Senate.

♖ Ministry of Defense: The sword and shield of the Accord and Republic, three captains lead semi-autonomous divisions which each employ the versatile skills and talents of the Thalassian people. Mages, healers, soldiers, and anyone willing to put their elbow grease to work for the good of the Republic will find purpose here. Events are often overlapping, offering a wide variety of content that is both highly tailored to your character’s niche, and also open to all - enabling collaborative interplay that spices up the story.

:eight_pointed_black_star: Ministry of Interior: A ministry for and of the people, commerce, justice, and national rebirth are all governed from within the Interior, and individuals rising up to serve in its esteemed ranks will find purpose and untold opportunities to help bring stability and order to the fledgling Republic. Characters drawn to facilitating deep, engaging role play focused on everyday life within the Republic will feel right at home here.

☤ Ministry of State: The ministry of state oversees intelligence, diplomacy, and culture - addressing the foreign needs of the Republic. As the Republic seeks to cement and expand its holdings, it will need to lean on allies, and will depend on sound intelligence in order to discern who it can trust. Making decisions on the all important question of “how do we unify the elven people” is going to be a key issue facing the state ministry, and only those with the stomach for debate and addressing hard questions will be able to carve out a name for themselves.

:balance_scale: The Senate: A body of democratically elected representatives, the senators serve to govern the burgeoning Republic and oversee the rebirth of the unified Thalassian state. Senators will be presented with a diverse slate of challenges which they’ll need to negotiate and politic their way through, offering an engaging opportunity to flex one’s skills in the public and political arena. Senators will earn influence points for completing assignment cards, challenging scenarios that require the players to engage with other divisions, other guilds, and their fellow senators in order to get it done.

Additional branches of government, officers, departments, and divisions, will be rolled out ad hoc, tied to player interest and demand. Seats in the senate are divided based on population, with four seats dedicated to the Quel’dorei, two seats dedicated to the Ren’dorei, and three seats unrestricted - and open for anyone eligible to run. Terms are four months long, and three elections are had each year.

☞ Ranks: ☜

☞ Who Do We Seek?: ☜

The Accord is looking to recruit players who are committed to building an immersive, engaging, and inclusive community for Thalassian themed roleplay that keeps its focus facing forward. We are recruiting all Quel’dorei, Ren’dorei, and even defector Sin’dorei to join our efforts to help rebuild the High Home: Quel’thalas.

☞ Do we accept other Alliance races? ☜

Non-Elven characters are welcome in the Eversong Accord, providing they are willing to wear the order’s colors, and aid in its collective efforts.

You can contact any of our members in game for more information! We hope we’ll be seeing you soon!

☞ Contact Information ☜

Join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/P8fUKTM75Q

Minister: Ansinosth Summerbough (Ansinosth in-game)
Minister: Aeicelyn Starwind (Aeicelyn in-game)
Minister: Sylvarea Sunsworn (Sylvarea in-game)
Deputy Minister: Flin Summerwind (Lanariell in-game)
High Sorcerer: Aelendan Shatterstar (Aelendan in-game)

34 Likes

Never before have I fallen in love with such a cast of characters like those in the Accord. I highly recommend you stop by sometime if your looking for Thalassian Roleplay!

4 Likes

A good group! Best of luck! :purple_heart:

1 Like

A friendly bump for you guys! I wish you all the luck in the world! dabs in half-elf

2 Likes

Poggers guild. :heart:

1 Like

Always nice to see more High Elf guilds out there. Well, High/Void Elf in this case. Pretty bold to aim for reunification and denounce Lor’themar at the same time. Seems like a more antagonistic approach to it, which is an angle one doesn’t see too often. Or at least I haven’t.

Good luck to you guys. Considering how the Horde has been growing on Moon Guard, you might just need it.

4 Likes

The elves shall rise again. Yee haw! Happy to be apart of this group!

2 Likes

Truly not trying to stir up drama , but . . . What if any IC/OOC relationship exists between the Acord and The Silver Vanguard?

1 Like

Kind of confused but why would this stir up drama? Just curious as someone who plays a High Elf and have been looking at both of their guild ads over the past days. It doesn’t seem like having a relationship between two High Elf guilds should lead to drama?

1 Like

No drama! The Accord is an independent organization, but there’s no hostility there.

Lots of subgroups of elves, but ultimately there’s a common goal of prosperity for the Quel’dorei.

The bulk of the Vanguard membership reformed to benefit from better structuring and a bit more autonomy with regards to the Silver Covenant.

The Silver Vanguard is officially on hiatus, as is; not sure when, if ever, it will start up again - but that would be a question for the GM over there.

2 Likes

That is what I figured :slight_smile: It was just such a strange wording that had me wondering.

Also thank you for elaborating, Ansinosth. I just might have to see if I can find you guys in-game :heart:

2 Likes

We would love to see you! I’ll be around tonight in game if you’re up for any casual rp; would be awesome to learn more about your character, and their own vision for the Quel’dorei’s future! 🧝🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Really looking forward to RPing with these folks, the concept is great and they’re all great writers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This guild is great. Lots of room for growth and development. :slight_smile: Cute, warm, cuddle and nice are words to describe the guild’s leadership.

1 Like

The Accord will be gathering tonight, once again, for our weekly Conclave, followed by a Division exclusive meeting! Our guild is broken up into four divisions, and each one explores its own stories and RP content.

Excited to say I’ll be leading the Magi through a gauntlet of small and large events tied to the ley-lines over the next few weeks which, at the end of the day, will benefit the whole organization in addition to the magi.

1 Like

☞ 11/20 Conclave ☜

Another Saturday, another conclave, full of promotions, recognitions, and sharing all those warm fuzzies we get when we think about mana crystals.

Hello, I tried to reach out to one of your officers to inquire about joining on my afflicted half-elf but they told me they were worried they wouldn’t be delivering the experience I’d be expecting RPwise and shut down the conversation almost immediately. I’m a bit confused about why considering I don’t have any expectations of the guild because I haven’t RPed with yet.

Is there someone I could speak to regarding this? I would love to RP and see if my character meshes if given the chance so he could connect with his quel’dorei lineage.

There absolutely is someone; three someones, in fact! I’ve made a note of it in game and we’ve got you added on the friends list; we’ll chat you up as soon as we see you in game.

1 Like

squints

I’m in a screenshot!!!

2 Likes

☞ 12/2 Workshop ☜

This coming Thursday the Accord will be running a short and sweet character writing workshop to focus on developing, sharing, and refining new and old techniques for character writing. It will include a focus on four specific topics:
  • Conveying unspoken character thoughts.
  • Range of emotional expression.
  • Subtlety in communication.
  • Spatial interaction.

Writing is a process of constantly evolving and trying new styles and techniques, and we’re all excited and eager to shop around and keep pushing ourselves.