[A-RP] <Eversong Accord> Elven Military, Politics, Magic, and Adventure

After the weekly meeting, we’ve welcomed a bunch of fantastic people into our community!

I’ve seen some of you guys around. Seem like decent folks.

1 Like

The sad truth is that we’re a bunch of cannibalistic nightmare goblins. That said, we’ve got plenty of RP to offer, and lots of wonderful engagement for folks to take advantage of.

Each of our divisions are rolling out their own content for members, and we’re very excited for all that’s coming up!

The Character Writing Workshop is tonight! We’re excited to bring new additions and veteran members together for this, who are all over the spectrum of experience when it comes to RP. As a guild, we’re big into the idea of growing together and pushing boundaries where we can; as writers, we are all in a constant process of learning and expanding, and it’s fantastic to do it with friends.

We’re currently looking for those to fill up slots within the militia and healers divisions!

I promise that we don’t bite… much.

May have to look into Eversong Accord on my Ranger :3

Very pleased to be able to now include a brand new map of where the Eversong Accord spends a lot of its time: Orinshore’Loishdas, also known as Sailor’s Row.

3 Likes

The Accord will be doing some crazy magic RP this weekend! Don’t miss it!

I have a question. I’ve noticed past announcements in this thread regarding certain events like your character writing workshop and now the magic RP you have planned for the weekend. Are these announcements intended simply to bump the thread while making current members aware of what’s coming up and/or inspire potential new members to get in touch to find out details in order to attend? I ask because it seems as if these announcements may be intended to attract an audience of those not already in the guild to observe and or participate/interact as a way to drum up interest in the guild or even gain new members by allowing observation of guild content. Which, if the latter is the case, perhaps it would be prudent to include location and time details here when announcing said content?

Not trying to be pushy or tell you how to do things. Just found myself legitimately curious regarding the aim of the announcements here in your recruitment thread.

3 Likes

It’s definitely an intriguing question.

There’s a few aims with any of these posts, least of all being continued visibility. Speaking only for myself, I can’t stand seeing “bump” “bumping again” “bumped” on guild posts because it doesn’t convince me of the group’s activity.

As a potential new member, I like seeing consistency and frequency of engagement and events, a variety of those events being advertised, and being able to tell that it’s more than just one person engaging.

We also do want the community to know about some of these events, and even if someone isn’t a member - we always want them to consider whether they might wanna jump in to spectate or engage.

2 Likes

I see. Thanks for answering the question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy holidays everyone! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy Holidays to you all!

To you as well, Vandro! Miss seeing you around; hope all is good over on your end of the internet!

1 Like

Yay Eversong Accord is an amazing guild! Join and have so much fun <3

2 Likes

Planning on reaching out to an officer today about joining! Can’t wait to meet everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re around and chilling! If you don’t catch us tonight, feel free to add me on either Ansinosth or Hespir, and throw me a message whenever you see me on this weekend.

1 Like

Best guild around :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

we have croissants
-Your Sweet Summer Child

1 Like