[A-RP] Elune's Cleansing - August 17

In ages long past, even before the empire of the Highborne rose and built its magnificent temples to the Goddess, it is whispered that the Sisterhood marked Elune’s path across the night sky with rituals of purification and bloody sacrifice. These practices are long since lost to history…or are they?

(Join us August 17th at 5pm server to participate in a long forgotten(?) Kaldorei religio-cultural practice. Inky black potions will be provided. Not for the squeamish!

Alliance only; Night elves encouraged. Meeting in Astranaar first.

Contact me here or in-game with any questions.)

9 Likes

Added to the Silver Circle calendar :comet::crescent_moon:

I strongly recommend any night elf and gilnean roleplayers to consider attending this event. Moonglaive Sentinels community events are always so well organized and steeped in Elunarian and Kaldorei mythos. I’m looking forward to attending myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A great opportunity for Zhao to learn more about the tradition rituals of Elune’s reverence. Barring technical issues, I should be there.

2 Likes

Giving our cousins a bump for this awesome event. This is tonight!

2 Likes

TT__TT I have to work tonight…

1 Like

What spooky things do Kaldorei do in the forest at night? Come find out this evening!

2 Likes

Thank you for the event! As with all of your events, I enjoyed it immensely! I look forward to the next. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great turnout tonight, thanks to all who attended. More Nelfy events to come. (Wyrmrest Accord RP is NOT dead, despite what the naysayers might want you to believe.)

4 Likes

Here are my screenshots of the event (I was there on Siaras). We chopped up a demon for the Goddess, hardcore.

https://imgur.com/a/BpizY4I

3 Likes