[A-RP] Draenei Cultural Discussions

Good fortune to you, Moonguard.

The Draenei can finally form a living without sleeping with one eye open, fearing the Burning Legion. I feel like with this immense victory, the Draenei haven’t taken the time to address the Elekks in the room…Now what?? What do we do? Where can we travel? What if the demons return?

MG isn’t short of Draenei or Krokul RPers and guilds. I think its time we get together for meets and greets. Would love to link up with some of you that are interested. I don’t mind chairing the event and organizing.

Activities could include:
-Vent sessions about the war-filled history with the legion.
-Food vendors
-Anchorites leading sermons
-Draenei that desire to become Lightforged reveal themselves, and the LFs can plan their IC trials
-Discussions of support to the Kaldorei refugees (since we kinda know how they feel and all)

These are just some of the things I thought up that I think would be super unique to discuss at monthly events or whatever. And of course, if any of our allies wanted to come hang out with us and get a taste of draenei culture, they’d be MORE than welcome.

Demar87#1121 is my btag. Feel free to whisper me in game or mail me. Looking forward to setting things up. Will get a discord running before long.

10 Likes

I would say work to improve the infrastructure of their new home on Azuremyst isle which isn’t too different from Talador or Shadowmoon Valley. But Blizzard will never update Azuremyst Isle or the Exodar soooooo…

…yeah…

2 Likes

Velen has shown a lean towards a cautious peace with the Horde, even inviting ambassadors to Azuremyst and advising a wide-birth of Kaldorei lands; as they remain rightfully hostile despite the armstrice.*

With that said, the Draenei have always been ones to strive towards the bigger picture, something that isn’t always appreciated by more mortal races. An invitation to the Kaldorei back to the Azuremyst Isles makes sense, and so does a careful consideration towards planetary peace with the Horde.

I’m very interested in seeing where this cultural exchange goes, expect contact soon!

*“Exploring Azeroth: Kalimdor”

4 Likes

Interested in where this goes. Hope you can get this setup!

3 Likes

Hiya Tophy!

Love this idea and would love to be a part of it in some capacity! Will keep an eye out for the Discord when you get it up and going for sure!

3 Likes