[A-RP] <Doren'thor> "Warriors of the Night, assemble!"

"Elune-adore! An unfortunate side effect of the game’s development is rather quickly wrapping up threats in the old world, and locations closer to the heart of individual races. At times however, we at least see ideas to keep old threats alive in some form. Demons had smaller hordes that could scour worlds even when divided. The Scourge was shown to have ‘warlords’ of undead fill the void of leadership in Cataclysm in places like the Eastern Plaguelands, with some implications in the near future setting up a similar era for the Undead.

While we’re still a ways off a true guild campaign like many have experienced in their times since the start of the server, we are looking to start creating smaller scale threats derived from those untouched, closer to Kalimdor pieces of lore we fondly remember as interesting foes and threats. To start the first of our little ‘excursion’ weeks to lay some foundation for future, active threats within our RP, we will be spending a week dealing with a portion of Kalimdor’s Centaur!

In addition, our social events are open to other friends, and there is interest in trying to create a decently active spot for World RP in Kalimdor, in places canonically reclaimed such as Astranaar. If you wish to join any such events as a friend, feel free to join our discord!

“Goddess, if this is to be the end, let us die with your name on our lips!”
-High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind, The Brothers Stormrage (WC3)

2 Likes

Throws leaves everywhere and leaves
:fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

How is the Tuskarr milk?

1 Like

Blue & Fishy.

This sounds interesting!

:fallen_leaf: begins to sweep
Who keeps leaving these here?

2 Likes

I blame the Ancient of Lore, it’s autumnal shedding season! :fallen_leaf: :leaves:

1 Like

Due to adherence to Kaldorei fantasy of prior Warcraft, we will currently not be allowing Kaldorei Dark Rangers.

2 Likes

PoV: Ashenvale Fishing Night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSSPDwAQLXs

Salmon for all Kaldorei.

1 Like

Are you still recruiting?

Hello we are! You can find all of our information in the beginning post and how to go about application!

1 Like

“Keep fighting, my warriors! They may be our end, but they will never defeat our spirit!” - High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind

Always looking for more guardians of Kalimdor!

“There is nothing to fear in this place. The only enemy that has ever given me pause is now corrupting the lands above us.” - Tyrande Whisperwind, Brother’s in Blood (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Sael’ah, sons and daughters of Kalimdor!

Though the summer heat has kept my brain as clouded as a hotspring near Starfall Village, we’re still going strong and looking for more stout Kaldorei still devoted to the life of service to the lands long ago entrusted to us by three great aspects after the sundering of the ancient world.

Tor falah-no dorah!

Our guild always enjoys interguild RP! Seems like a great group! SpareLyric#1417 if yall are ever wanna have interguild event!

Eran Nar Falah (Rise Guardians of the Balance)

Melorn Noras Shal (Strike as Blades of the Night)

Thor Sera, Anathae Elor (Fury sacred, Spirits Endless)

Dora Kalimdor (Justice for Kalimdor)

Final stretch of summer, Shan’are! The days will ebb and flow into great nights!

After a small break for refreshing batteries, looking to get back into things, and also making opportunities for casual events open to more Kaldorei! Aside from the Storytelling Night with it’s own separate post, I am also hosting a night of recovery on the 31st for Kaldorei who can set aside tools of war and raise tools of a craft for the refortification and redevelopment of holdings within Ashenvale! Send me a whisper or a DM in discord if interested in attending!

I don’t really have any experience RPing outside of very casually participating on an RP-PvP server. I love Night Elves though, and I do need to socialize and meet new people since all of my friends and family quit playing. I’ve been on the Classic realms, so I would have to level a character and learn the content too.