[A-RP] <Cult of the Wolf> Reinfiltrating Gilneas - Worgen HeavyRP

Upcoming Events

Tonight: Righteous Kill :dagger:
Required for newbies to learn the dice stuffs. Attend to be initiated at the next den meeting

Tomorrow: Den Meeting :mountain:
Including initiations, promotions, and plotting

Thursday: April Campaign Prologue :game_die:
Worldbuilding and introduction to new campaign

Friday: Village RP :camping:
Open to newbies, visitors, and character introductions

April Agenda :calendar_spiral:

• Revamp dice to remove Willpower, boost worgen attributes, and add Magic skills
  • Revamp Lore Night, made simplified and a tour of Duskwood
  • Launch new campaign in Duskwood, starting April 7th
  • Start Raedolf Ritual of Balance
  • Host a Lore Night in Stormwind after the Weekly Market
  • Create short “Ritual of Balance” or illusion charm to give human form to newbies that can’t shift

April Schedule

The following is the planned schedule of events we will be hosting this coming month. I’ve made Lore Night weekly again after the market, moved our free night to Saturday, added the monthly server Brawl to the menu, added a casual rp night, and reordered some events. All events at 10:30pm CST.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/630871640439521290/958324644140699658/Screenshot_20220329-063901_Gallery.jpg?width=522&height=676

"Lore night" tonight at 10:30cst! :scroll:

The Cult will be hosting our origins lore night around the campfire tonight in the center village of Brightwood Grove, Duskwood. All are welcome - Alliance and Horde alike - to come by and listen by the fire’s edge or in the shadows, and learn how the worgen race and the Wolf Cult came to be. Required for those who which to join our ranks.

The Cult is recruiting! Join now for the canon worgen expirience, and our new Duskwood campaign starting this week.

Campaign “Invasion of Stormwind” tonight at 10:30cst! :lion_face:

The tensions in Duskwood have grown to a breaking point. Driven mad by constant hunters, the nightbane leadership have ordered the attack on mankind. Knowing such would mean death, the pack must find a way to save Stormwind, and the Nightbane in doing so.

Last Week: The Gathering
Last week, Pack Redmane joined the other nightbane for The Gathering, a meeting of the entirety of the pack. There, they bore witness as Packleader Marus pulled a human head out of a bag, and spoke of claiming Duskwood, Elwynn, and Stormwind, to put an end to hunters once and for all. Horrified and conflicted, Pack Redmane returned to the den to prepare for war.

"Chapter 1: Raven Hill" tonight at 10:30cst
It has begun. A week has passed since the packleader declared war on mankind, starting with those still infesting the worgen woods. While Stormwind would be a fool’s errand, Packlord Redmane agrees Raven Hill has to go. The pack shall meet in the shadows and prepare to join the nightbane to assault the town. But will it all go as planned?

"Duskwood RP" at 10:30cst! :camping:
The pack can be found among the trees tonight in the dark forest of Duskwood, be it Brightwood village, the moonwell, or elsewhere on the dark forest. Whether risking it outside the territory, or safe amongst the nightbane, who knows what visitors or new friends might appear. (neutral casual rp, all are welcome, new characters welcome)

Cult of the Wolf is recruiting! DM Redmane#1794 on disc for more info!

"Duskwood RP" at 10:30pm cst! :camping:
The pack can be found among the trees tonight in the dark forest of Duskwood, be it Brightwood village, the moonwell, or elsewhere in the dark forest. Whether risking it outside the territory, or safe amongst the nightbane, who knows what visitors or new friends might appear. (neutral casual rp, all are welcome, new characters welcome)

Tonight: Duskwood RP
Tomorrow: Tavern night & City RP
Sun: Free

Cult of the Wolf is recruiting! See above or discord Redmane#1794 for more!

The pack can be found among the trees tonight in the dark forest of Duskwood, be it Brightwood village, the moonwell, or elsewhere in the dark forest. New characters and strangers are welcome to approach.

1 Like

I saw a bear being hunted in Ashenvale.

I hope it taught you a lesson. But it is nice to see a pack doing a hunt out in the world!

1 Like

Oh that was you!

It definitely taught us we need bigger bears now, so there’s that :rofl:

The pack can be found among the trees tonight in the dark forest of Duskwood, be it Brightwood village, the moonwell, or elsewhere in the dark forest. New characters and strangers are welcome to approach.

The cult is recruiting! If interested add Redmane#1794 on discord!

This is a lovely group of people Wolves!

1 Like

The Cult is receuiting! Join as any kind of worgen, or even a human or kaldorei wishing to become one. Add Redmane#1794 on discord discord if interested!

I don’t ask this to be antagonistic, but how are you preventing power-trips? Because everytime I’ve interacted with people in cult style (or even other hierarchal) rp guilds it’s been someone wanting to control everyone else.

I like werewolves, I just get tired of the whole alpha-wolf stuff prevelant in just about every thing ever written in were-fantasy. It’s like dragons lol.

Again, I’m not intending this to be a troll post. I actually want to know. :slight_smile:

Edit: I was also thinking about popping back over here. Alliance on WRA is a bit too quiet and I can’t stand Horde there either. I was on here the minute the server opened up way back in Lich King days. So it’s like my homeland.

That’s a good question! I imagine that’s a common theme with many cult-style groups. I recall one where the whole theme was deifying the leader character. Meanwhile with the Wolf Cult, even in lore, they worshipped the curse and Goldrinn, not Alpha Prime himself. Prime even referred to his followers as “brothers”, not underlings.

And while the guild is called “Cult of the Wolf”, as mentioned in the “Information: Guild” section, we are only a minor part of the cult, and low on the totem pole at that. Raedolf here may be the leader of this small sub-pack, but he is kept in check, humbled, and receives orders from the Nightbane Packleader Marus.

(On a related note, we’re from WrA too. We came over last year and we’re loving it)

2 Likes

The third event of our Bloodmoon themed campaign was last night, and went great! Check it out below to see what we’re up to, and add me on discord with Redmane#1794 if you’d like to join up and join in!

Campaign “Bloodmoon Rising: Chapter 2” :drop_of_blood::crescent_moon: :bear:
The council has spoken; the pack is to lead an expedition to the Grizzly Hills, where an offshoot of the cult once lived. Pack Redmane must determine if the environment is safer than Duskwood, what food and territory are available, and if any survivors can be found. Can the pack return the Bloodmoon to their former glory?

Last Time - “Ch1: The Expedition”
Last week, the expedition set off to the Grizzly Hills. The pack set up camp and later investigated the ruins of Bloodmoon Island. There, they found an Echo of one of the slain and attempted to soothe the spirit, with mixed results. It was soothed but vanished soon after, leaving the pack to question just how haunted the Isle may be.

This week - “Ch2: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained” tonight at 10:30-1:30!
Being mostly druids, and connected to Goldrinn, the pack was able to travel through the dream. But not all Nightbane have that option, and the dark artifacts for the necessary portal system cannot pass through. The pack must pick up a shipment from Venture Bay without raising suspicion, and find a way to safely deliver it to the isle.

Campaign Schedule:
6/16 - Prologue: The Summons
6/23 - Ch1: The Expedition
6/30 - Ch2: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
7/07 - Ch3: Purge
7/14 - Ch4: Competition
7/21 - Ch5: The Rising
7/28 - Epilogue: New Blood

"Purity of Essence: Invasion of Gilneas" lore sermon tonight at 11pm CST :scroll::wolf:
How much do you truly know about the “worgen curse”? Join Wolf Cultist Redmane tonight in Cathedral Square to hear the true history of worgen through the ages. Tonight, find out what really happened in Gilneas. (1hr sermon, 11pm CST)

I’m starting this up again every other Sunday at 11pm CST! We will be on Moonguard in Cathedral Square, near the C on the map. Message Raedölf-MoonGuard for anchor.

You guys seem cool! Is Discord the best way to reach out to you guys to apply?

1 Like

Yup we use discord for that now! Use the link or add me with Redmane#1794

Hey there , pleasure to meet you. Been looking for a RP Heavy Guild with an ongoing story and active community

1 Like

That’d be us, on our ongoing quest towards world domination!

Campaign “Bloodmoon Rising: FINALLE” tonight at 7:30 and 10:30cst! :drop_of_blood::crescent_moon: :bear:

:small_orange_diamond:Over the past two months, the pack has toiled in hopes of re-establishing Bloodmoon Isle as a fortress for worgen kind, and have been met with many challenges. Yet, another force has laid claim to the Grizzly Hills. The archlich Alcaz the Summoner, the very same that sought the invasion of Stormwind, has discovered the pack and seeks vengeance.

:clock730: 7:30 - In the Dead of Night - The pack has received intel on the whereabouts of the lich’s phylactery. Determined to ensure he stays dead this time, the pack must perform a heist into the creature’s domain. (heist, boss battle)

:clock1030: 10:30 - Night of the Blood Moon - Several forces from the past two months converge on Bloodmoon Isle, and death comes for you now. Will the pack cut their losses and suffer defeat, or fight tooth and nail for their future? (mass battle, boss battle)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630871640439521290/1004709482514894848/2022BloodmoonRising.png

2 Likes