<A-RP> Bound by Honor - RP and PvE!

Happy Halloween!

1 Like

Hmm this seems like an interesting guild. I’ve been looking for a guild who uses Dice Master. While I am not ready to join a new guild yet, I might look to this guild in the future. I have to update my TRP after not RPing for 2 years and having to retcon a lot of stuff.

Not to mention yall are using Ashran which my last guild thought about using before we stopped and moved to other games.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Whenever you’re ready feel free to seek us out! Alternatively, if you’d just like some casual RP, walk-ups are fun as well!

We will be at the Ren’dorei Cultural Festival this evening; we encourage everyone to come stop by and check out the amazing booths or just say hi! ^u^

Sounds pretty cool to be honest. But I wonder if that is a guild that prohibits members from visiting Goldshire?

This guild will tell no one how to play their toon or where to go with their toon. It is each person’s 15 a month. What we will ask though is be respectful of those in the guild. More so…be respectful of those in the game. The community is up and down and personally, I rather come here and enjoy everyone’s company than cause drama.

Real life has enough issues. Come together, enjoy each others company and have a good time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh i am very interested indeed.

2 Likes

Feel free to hit us up in game, or just walk up if we’re RPing! We’d love to interact with you! ^u^

Sneaks into the kitchen while no one is looking.

1 Like

Just a cute lil hip bump!

And a small aside! If you request to join our guild through the guild finder, please be aware that we will send you either a whisper or a letter to discuss an interview :wink:

A letter is delivered to your door
To whom it may concern.

Good day, I know we do not know each other. But I trust that the light has lead us both in the directions that we were meant to trod. I am writing to you today concerning the guild known as Bound by Honor.

You may ask yourself, why am I getting a writ from someone unknown to me. Talking about a group who’s name I may have heard of, or is completely new to my ears? I seek to only follow the will of the light and it has lead me to sending this letter.

Bound by Honor is a group of fun, smart and decent folk. They bring smiles, laughter and hard work to the table. So come and feast upon the joy that is this group of fair maidens and dashing gentlemen.

But I must tell you, to join this group would require a strong belly. Because the joy is plentiful and can, on occasion bring pain to thy self with the laughter that is had. But fear not! For this is not a bad thing to unfold, nay this is a joyous development! Something to cheer from the very roof tops!

Now I have taken enough of your time, I thank you for the few precious moments of your day. I pray that the light continue to show you a clear and safe path to travel.

May the light be ever in your favor.
                 Brother Kalavant Blackwood
1 Like

Who’s ready for the weekend? We are!! With a Saturday event designed to celebrate our last weekend before the time skip!

1 Like

Bump for luck

1 Like

Bump for that…FRIDAY FEELING!!!

Happy Weekend everyone! If you see us around, come say hello!

1 Like

dances through to bump Ever get planner’s block trying to make a guild schedule? Me too! We’re either gonna be at story circle tonight in Mulgore, or recruiting at the Job Fair in Northshire Valley! Yanno, whichever my brain figures out! Either way, you should walk-up and talk to us if you see us!

Psst. I am posting from a unknown disclosed location. I need help. I have been threaten by stabbing for stealing the Lady’s tomato soup! I am in fear of my life! I need a mount…two pounds of bacon…some ale and glue…lots of glue!

1 Like

I’d be interested! I like RP and doing PvE a lot. Bonus, also enjoy pvp!

Problem is I don’t know what to main for Dragonflight and time is running short!

I got mage but I feel iffy about it. Shaman that I love a lot, both Elemental and Enhance are great!

And a Paladin I’m leveling that Ret and Prot is cool.

So that’s what I can bring if I decided to make the leap. Would love to discuss!

2 Likes

Def hit us up! Maze and Aey are around a lot. And you can always look for anyone in the guild and we can get you in touch and or talk to you about how the guild is.

It’s a great fun place. And I feel your pain trying to decide who to play… I am going either Resto Druid or Holy Pally. (Probably both lol ) While also a little hunter maybe…

1 Like

Why choose?! Have all the things! lol On a more realistic note, it’ll be a month or so before we’re really able to get serious about pushing hard on content, we want to get through the holidays before we start requesting time from people, so you will have ample time to pull the trigger on a main even after the xpac lands :slight_smile:

We also don’t have any limits on alts in the guild, so if you start one and decide you like another better you can always switch easily!

As far as PvP I’m sure there are at least a few people you can convince to join you! especially if you remind them that there are mogs to be gained through pvp :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

Please let’s get in contact then! I will join I do need a place to call home!.

I’ll leave you my discord!

Pulptenks#0001

1 Like

friend request has been sent :slight_smile: