đź’€ [A-RP/PvE] <Blade of The Eternal> - To The Shadowlands!

A letter has been posted on the hero’s call board.

From the moment that our shackles of slavery were broken at the battle of Light’s Hope, the Knights of the Ebon Blade have been Azeroth’s stalwart defenders, relentless in our pursuit for retribution and redemption. We have taken many sides, and fought many battles, made many allies, and just as many enemies.

We thought we knew what lived beyond the veil, in that gray space between life and death where spirits endlessly roam. Little did any of us know that the space we freely traverse was only the smallest part of a greater universe, and now both are in danger. Our new jailer has been conquered by the vile Banshee Queen Sylvannas, leaving the gateway to the shadowlands open and threatening to overtake our realm.

Brothers, sisters, friends and allies. We cannot take on this enemy alone, for it is larger than any of us can possibly imagine. I beseech you- should you find that place inside yourself, that merciless will to see this battle against life itself to its end regardless of the cost, seek us out and join our cause, for Azeroth!

Suffer well,

Aran Dacey

Blade of The Eternal is an RP/PvE guild focusing on keeping the peace between both the living and the dead, and to perform duties in the face of inevitable, seemingly impossible odds.

We’ll be raiding casually during Shadowlands, doing M+ and endless dungeon crawls! If you’re looking for a low-stress raiding environment to learn and improve your class, we might be the guild for you!

We host many roleplay-oriented events that range from simple nights of socialization to campaigns in our quest to liberate Azeroth from the clutches of evil. Stories and sub-plots are happening all the time, and there is always a job to be done. How will you contribute?

OUR GOALS:
Our guild seeks to:

• Be a positive, driving force in the community.

• Encourage member creativity and helpfulness.

• Foster a lore-abiding environment for all to thrive in.

• Create regular events for all members to participate in.

OUR EXPECTATIONS:
All of our applicants should have:

• A strong understanding of both spelling and grammar.

• Respect for themselves, their guild members, and their community.

• A basic understanding of in-game lore.

• An active, involved character.

Entry to this guild requires an IC and OOC interview. We value quality over quantity and wish to find others who share in the ideal.

If you feel that you are a good representative of your class and your character is looking for a band of brothers and sisters to go forth with new purpose, then we want to hear from you! If you have ANY questions or concerns, you’re always welcome to post here on the thread or whisper any of our officers at any time!

Event Nights: Sunday 8pm to 11pm.
Potential Raid Night: Friday 8-10pm. (subject to change)

“We do what the living cannot.”

5 Likes

This is an excellent guild concept and one that is much needed at that. I hope you take it far.

Welcoming people all around! Come join us :smiley:

We don’t have cookies (that I know of), but we probably have some spare saronite lying around to patch up your old armour.

1 Like

Happy Tuesday!

Been a busy weekend, and events are now set up for the week.

Lately, some death knights have been hearing voices. Not the garden variety voices that come from their usual dealings with The Endless Hunger, however. These voices are melodic. Alluring, even. Even more suspiciously, they only seem to be heard in and around Kul Tiras.

In order to better understand what it is they’re hearing, the Blade of Acherus has taken a trip to Drustvar and found refuge in a hovel (after clearing out the local rock monster). From there, they’ve begun the long and tedious process of pouring over the many books they’ve found, talking to the locals, and learning more about the curse that plagues the area.

On the fence about joining? Send a PM and come along on our adventures! Well-behaved guests are always welcome!

1 Like

If anyone is in the neighborhood and wants to help a group of death knights KILL things on the weekends, feel free to drop by. We don’t bite. Well… I don’t bite. I can’t speak for everyone else.

3 Likes

For a lot of people with typically spiky/skully armor, we try to be friendly. Unless you happen to be rock monster that snaps swords.

2 Likes

Snaps swords and crushes corpse-minions into road pizza.

RIP, Squash. Your mindless efforts will not be forgotten!

2 Likes

Rip Squash The Squished.

1 Like

Gud deaders.

We had a nice little event last night. Investigating some magical hijinks in Drustvar and were detained by the locals and interrogated by the inquisitor. Good times.

1 Like

Totally not raising corpses for interrogation purposes behind the backs of people who specifically demanded that we didn’t. Nope. Not us. We’re nice guys. We don’t do things like that. Not in a million years.

We’re only half dead!

I like to call us twice-baked dead. Microwaved dead? Something like that.

Aran although you’re pretty cringy in Stormwind but I have to respect your tenants, decent guild.

Aww, looks like someone’s a lil’ salty that they couldn’t abuse phasing fast enough to escape this time! Try again later, I’ve set up my talents just to hunt you down. :heart:

1 Like

Aran I fully expect to die when I’m surrounded by a dozen level 120s in no life gear, so good try at being condescending but just like your RP you’ve once again come up short.

Doesn’t surprise me that a guy who sits in Stormwind for hours without a single walkup is quick to commit to something that he is actually allowed to participate in.

It somehow doesn’t surprise me that you’d be such a sore loser, get rekt lol

Anyhow. Back on track!

So me and the guildies were thinking about doing mythic + keys with all death knights starting from 0 and moving up, just to see how far we can actually get with a… reasonably bad composition. If there are any fun-loving casual healers out there who would like to assist in this… rather deadly endeavor, we’d love to have you!

2 Likes

Nothing was lost, I show up in Stormwind to kill RPers in between my games and death is of no consequence because I spawn back again. The point is to disrupt the god awful RP that takes place within Stormwind… I don’t think your big brain can comprehend this.

The good thing about this guild is that the GM is never burdened by walkups so he’ll have all the time in the world for this.

College just started so I’ll be a bit sparse in game. Apps will still be answered. :slight_smile:

Nothing beats a night of good old fashioned graverobbing.