[A-RP] <Astalynn> It's The People

Hello again! Tomorrow night at 7:30 pm there will be a self-defense class taught by Korrich Voll. Come to Astalynn and learn how to properly prepare yourself for a possible attack.

You can contact myself, Slumberkeg, Caeilin, or Oswald for more information.

3 Likes

Adore these guys. The memes are on point too.

3 Likes

good guild

2 Likes

This is starting up soon! If you are interested in joining but aren’t in the guild NOW is the time to ask about joining! It’s quick, it’s easy, and usually doesn’t cause any permanent damage! PST Torelos/Elistriss or Korrich for information on the event or joining the guild. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello everyone!! Astalynn is currently in high demands of healers atm. Please whisper any of the officers ingame for more info or simply join our discord to talk to me! (Link above)

Outside of healers, we’re also looking to fill out the following roles, please pm me directly if you have a character who fits the following and is interested in doing sneaky stuff.

*Master engineer (doesnt have to be gnomes)
*Elven Huntress for secret op
*custom armor/weapon/gadget craftsman
*disguise master
*female warlock

OH YEA BRUH WE’RE ALSO LOOKING FOR MORE DMS, If you’re bored or interested in dming in our events pls let me know. Will pay you with memes

bro im right here, whys it gotta be a chick

Kept ya waiting huh.

We’re still alive and just finished the first phase of our storyline! Now recruiting more students, members and most importantly… HEALERS!! Theres also a small change to the guild info above but it’s not like anyone would care.

We’re also looking for more DMs

Um…I like…wouldn’t recommend ordering the pizza here…I totally asked for no gnomes on my pizza and all I got was…gnomes…no pizza even…I believe the gnomes ate the pizza which is…like totally not cool at all…so I give this review half a mage…where ever the other half is…I like totally don’t care…

*Master engineer (doesnt have to be gnomes)
*custom armor/weapon/gadget craftsman
*disguise master
*female warlock

All those are casting for future story arc rules… They might sound extremely weird but kind trust me it’s not. Please PM if anyone here is interested!!

WE’RE ALSO LOOKING FOR MORE DMS!!! AND IC HEALERS TO JOIN

for a group of mages, they sure like to steal a lot

Stealing? Nonsense, we don’t do that here.

BUT

you know what we do DO?
RECRUIT! yep we’re alive and recruiting still, come spend christmas with us! Even if you’re not joining the guild, hop in our discord and enjoy some big brain cookies.

10/10 magic guild, big THINK moments during rp and really great community
‘cept that one elf birdie… he likes birds too much :’(

strong text Hola como estas?

What’s up with this dwarf. I wish I play regular wow to be in this guild tho

Rest in pieces Potbelly :frog:

May we get an F in chat

2 Likes

Is this guild still a thing? Sounds interesting.

Ya! we’re still around, feel free to whisper me or Ondina for more info

Still one of the greatest rp guilds on MG. :heart:

1 Like

Owo we still alive yes to any wondering

uwu Oswald is dead and no one knew he was g A y. (It’s a meme, don’t get upset)

May we get an F in chat.

1 Like