[A-RP] <Astalynn> It's The People

Hi I am interested in your guild love that RP theme

4 Likes

Heya skycraft! Feel free to catch one of us ingame or simply join our discord channel so we can hook u in!

3 Likes

needs more void elfs

5 Likes

I need Healing! Also we have a minecraft channel for some reason

4 Likes

What the heck. Needs more memes.

5 Likes

Tonight we are hosting a lesson on the Void, taught by none other than Astalynn’s very own friendly schoolyard spiderman, Ransaigh Sorrowsinger. The event is going on right now! Interested? PM me or Slumberkeg!

It’s gonna be a spoopy time.

Edit: It was spoopy and fun indeed! Dark whispers and the ever-present threat of doom by powerful forces that seek to destroy everything we know are both interesting and terrifying! Thank you Ransaigh!

Our next event is Caeilin Highfate’s class tomorrow at 7:00 pm server. If you didn’t make it tonight, there’s always another event around the corner. See you soon!

4 Likes

Oswald is a bro who doesn’t afraid of anything and helps strangers finish quests.

5 Likes

Tonight at 8:00 PM is the first enchanting class! I am very excited as the professor of enchanting. It should be a simple trip where everything will go exactly as planned and nothing bad will happen!

Right guys? Right?

If you’d like to have your toon attend please hit me up today and we can get you in guild! The best chance is through Discord or battlenet.

Guild Discord : discord.gg/t2xYTbr
My Bnet: Nobodycares#11597

2 Likes

Lately we’ve been in dire need of healing. We’re willing to hire healers to our staff and would love it if someone could teach healing arts at our school. We might be mages that can bend reality but we can’t unbend a broken arm that well.

As always we take any class as long as they have a desire to learn any kind of magical art. There’s no harm in checking it out afterall.

1 Like

Oh now Ossy is inviting healers to the guild after turning my healer away in the very beginning! Next time he’s on I’ll give him a swift kick and pester him about a healing position.

3 Likes

sweating intensifies

3 Likes

I would be more than happy to compensate you for lost wages. Please see me online to negotiate your asking price if your offer of services is still available.

Sincerely,

Professor Torelos

2 Likes

Day 263: Debating dressing as a mage and seeing if I can sneak my way in. Surely they won’t notice, right?

4 Likes

sounds like a great idea! I say give it a try

3 Likes

Day 3: This druid outside the gates keeps saying she’s a mage and she says she’s been out there for almost an entire year. I think maybe she’s delusional. Druids…

I wonder if she knows she can simply schedule a tour with me. I’ll leave another fruit cup out there for her. She seems to be unable to fend for herself.

5 Likes

Day 321: I think I might have miscounted. Math was never my strong point… but boy do I love these fruit cups that the nice space goat has been leaving behind!

Little does he know he is unwittingly preparing me for my ultimate form.

4 Likes

We played live action clue in a big Gilnean mansion. Pretty cool guild 10/10.

7 Likes

What did you use for the mansion?

2 Likes

Greymane mansion for proxy.

4 Likes

Such suspense

3 Likes