[A-RP] <Argent Crusade>

We are the Argent Crusade, defenders of life, guardians of the innocent. Warriors of righteous resolve. It is time for us to rise from the ashes and defend Azeroth from her enemies! Our order was shattered at the battle for the broken shore, we have taken a long time to heal but no longer can we stand by as our world suffers, as its children are lost to attrition and devastation. Join me as we step forward into a perilous and uncertain path, a path to ensure our future.

Rise up Argent Crusaders, the hour of hope has come!

The Argent Crusade

We are a brand new guild ready to begin our collective journey into the Shadowlands, join us and help us grow and re-invigorate the old order of justice seekers! We plan to focus mainly on roleplay and roleplay based events in the future. We will likely branch out into more content if we grow. Let us work together to create a fun and respectful environment for others and let us pave the way toward fond memories yet to be made!

Rules

1. The following list outlines the rules that are expected to be taken seriously. A breach of any of these rules may lead to immediate termination from the guild.

2. Be respectful! My absolute number one rule, for it encompasses many social standards.

3. No hate language will be tolerated, including and especially in public. You represent the Argent Crusade, act like it.

4. Avoid being rude. Sometimes we may find ourselves in disagreement, let us keep it respectful while speaking from a place of understanding.

5. No metagaming or godmoding. It’s just not fun.

6. Maintain lore consistency. We are living in Azeroth, let’s make it ours!

Requirements

We are considered a mature guild, there will be many mature situations and you must be comfortable with that possibility both in character and out.

Your character represents the Argent Crusade, while working with the guild in any way, you are expected to make your affiliation known while in character. If you are doing any personal roleplay outside of guild roleplay events or under special circumstances, you may represent yourself as you please. The term of representation is one ill enforce loosely for I do not wish to impede on your personal individuality.

All classes accepted. However, death knights must represent the Ebon Blade rather than the Argent Crusade, for their affiliation with them is far more important.

Interviews, both in character and out of character are required, albeit brief. I won’t make it too extensive to join the guild.

You may contact Ilewyn, Azhaarud, or Khallum in game if you are interested in joining and we will work to set up an appointment for interviews. (The OOC interview may finish upon first contact).

You may also get ahold of me directly at: PrnografkPax#1839 if I am not online.

3 Likes

I may be mistaken, but I thought naming a guild after a major lore/rep faction was a no bueno for Blizzard?

2 Likes

ive seen variants of Blood Knight so i dont think so

Variants meaning not the same thing?

As for specific examples, it was why the Defilers got a forced rename, back in the day.

variants like Blood Knights/The Blood Knights,
like Argent Crusade/The Argent Crusade

Ive seen a Brotherhood of the Light as well

Is this true? Do you have a source I could look into about it? If it is an issue, then I obviously wouldn’t want to overstep my bounds.

If blizz makes a stink about it, thats up to them. But there are plenty of guilds with names in the same arena like the royal apothecary society, which has been around since 2018. I think youll be ok OP. Worst comes to worst maybe youll just have to change it to something else.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. There’s a ton of guilds out there with lore based names that have been around for years and nothing happens to them. I had my own Argent Crusade guild for awhile. Good luck to you guys!

1 Like

Alright, I’ll just roll with it until something happens. And thanks, so far so good!

3 Likes