[A-RP] <Apostasy Accord> Heavy RP chaotic neutral

What is The Apostasy Accord?

The Apostasy Accord is an independent organization comprised of those who seek their own happiness at any cost. Those who seek power, pleasures and knowledge, dabblers in the dark markets, and practitioners of the forbidden arts are all welcome. Within the Accord they have found a community of like minded individuals, others with influence and power who hear the call of the darkest desires of mankind and answer them with enthusiasm. The Accord is a sanctuary where they can show their true colors without the judgement of the outside world.
Its Purpose?

The purpose of the Accord is to give these individuals resources, connections, and the power of being part of a larger whole to help them freely and smoothly indulge in their own interests. The goal is to create a network of likeminded individuals who can help prop up the underworld of Azeroth and give the power back to the those who know how best to use it.
Who would The Accord reach out to?

Do you dabble in the darker side of life? Do you have power, influence, and questionable morality? Do you -want- power or influence and are willing to pay any price for it? Then The Apostasy Accord is for you! The single greatest threats to an organization like this are those of weak mind and will: those who see a slave, who witness a murder, who are faced with the reality of life and would run to those who would put a stop to it. For this reason there are strict rules of entry and no safe exit.

We are a D&D style campaign and social heavy RP guild. We keep membership low and try and form close friendships for character development and growth!

check out our web-page at apostasyaccord. carrd. co

2 Likes

Hello! I’m an officer for the Apostasy Accord and just wanted to welcome any who may be interested or thinking of joining! We’re a friendly community who are looking forward to reemergence as a heavy RP guild. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at any time, if I’m not online you can always leave a message here or send me in-game mail! Thanks for your interest and have a wonderful day.

Love my crew, Come check us out. Great people, fun rp!

Still open for business and looking for new members! Contact myself, Edders, Moonandre, or Rownan for information.

I am very interested in this for Shadowlands drop. I have a rogue concept that I’m very interested to play, for the sake of neutral and ambiguous RP. Are you guys planning on doing recruitment still at Pre-patch? :slight_smile:

Yes, we have open recruitment and that won’t be changing after the patch.

I’ve been with these guys for years. Couldn’t ask for a better group of friends and RP partners <3

Still recruiting here! If you’re looking for a place to stay come try us out! :smiley: