[A] [On Hiatus til 9.2] <Rookies> 3/10M 10/10H Wed/Thurs 7:30p-10:30p

Heya! [Rookies] 3/10M 10/10H is a Mythic oriented guild looking for more dedicated players to push into Mythic Sanctum of Domination with us (and hopefully far beyond.) We’re currently looking for multiple DPS, especially a Mage. Healers/Tanks with DPS OS are welcome to trial as well. Our prior raid experience was 6/10M in Castle Nathria and 11/12M in Nyalotha. We’re also decently active in keys (15-20 ranges) and are always happy to take players who are interested in bench/rekills and M+

Due to the current state of recruitment, we’ve decided to take a break til 9.2 but we will continue recruiting for people interested in raiding for the next tier. If you’re new and looking to start dipping your toes into Mythic, message me on Discord. We’re willing to take anyone who is willing to try. :slight_smile:

Our raid days are currently Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm EST. Optional Heroic at the same time on Monday.

For raiders, discord is required. Tanks and healers must be willing to communicate.

What we expect:

• Be active and competitive!
  • Be 15 minutes early. If unable to make it give us some heads-up. (24+ hours is ideal.)
  • Come prepared fully enchanted and with pots/personal food.
  • Prior Mythic Experience (Though this isn’t a strict requirement.)
  • Positive raiding attitude (Don’t flip out because we wiped! It happens.)
  • Know your rotations.
  • Have a sense of humor, but also know the difference between serious progression time and joking around time. We like to have fun, but we also want to kill bosses!
  • Don’t be toxic. No one likes that kind of attitude.
  • Groups/pairs interested must be willing to trial separately. We do not accept the thought process of if one sits, the other has to sit as well etc. There are times we rotate people around.

Trials typically last between 2-4 weeks but can be longer. It varies from person to person and primarily depends on attendance, performance and attitude. If you often fail to show up to raid or are consistently late, you will have a hard time getting promoted.

Current classes in high demand

• DPS - Especially those with a viable tank or healing OS.
    Balance Druid
    Frost/Arcane Mage (Very high demand! I’m almost begging.)
    Shadow Priest
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman
    Windwalker Monk

• Healers
    None currently needed. Will consider any decent Rsham.

• Tanks
    None currently needed.

All other classes/specs will be considered. Not looking for Hunters.

If interested feel free to leave a comment here with either your Discord / Btag or hit me up on Discord! AlleyCat#9871

Bump! We’re still looking for a couple DPS and a healer for core :slight_smile:

Let bump this up.

Is there a plan to bump this post

Bumpin’ cause we’re still looking! Come trial for a core spot!

Buuuuump… Where those big deeps at?

Bump! 2 Mythic bosses down tonight, who wants to help prog on the third?

Still looking for a healer and a couple dps to trial for core spots.

Guess I should bump this again :slight_smile:

It’s that time again… Buuuuuuump

Baaaa-dum, BUMP!

Don’t mind me, just bumpin’ along

Still looking to fill some spots!

Is there a spot for a MM hunter? :slight_smile:

Yup! Message me in-game or on discord (my bnet list is full lol)

Hmm, guess I should bump this again. :slight_smile:

3/10M! Onto the next!

I am still kind of new to this guild but I really love this guild. Very friendly and feels almost like family. They helped me get KSM and a lot of officers show great leadership skills. I am still new at hunter, and they were very helpful in helping me learn my new class for pve. :slight_smile: Come join them!

1 Like

Time to bump this again! Still looking for some more deeps :slight_smile:

4/10M! Onto Inerva prog

Just came over to bump this again