(A) Rogue LFweekend guild

Hello world “of Warcraft” I am a 2/8M Arms warrior looking for a change in pase looking for a Weekend guild to chill with. looking for M+,Chill in discord and maybe raid. Xlor#11272

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you I think we would be a perfect fit for you would love your warrior but never say no to a good rogue we do currently have 2 in our heroic raid group atm but we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey there xoul,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign if you are open to server/faction changing. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hi Xoul. We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. We are also looking for players to just join our guild. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. We are always looking for more people to chill in our discord with us though fair warning we are not always “safe for work” lol. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Hello, we are recruiting late night weekend raiders & players:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below: