[A] ROGUE LFG - Big Parses

Alliance Rogue LFG. Full Vanilla experience through Naxx. Well geared with excellent logs.

Looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild that raids no later than 11pm EST.

Guild must be competitive.

Can possibly bring friends as well. Another Rogue, Hunter and a BWL geared Deep Prot Tank all with 99’s.

Leave info here.

Hey, we are a semi hardcore guild on Incendius. We have an open spot for a rogue in our raid roster. We sub clear MC in under an hour every week and have BWL on farm with good kill times. Our primary raid days are Mon-Tue 8:30-11:30. May have a spot for your hunter friend as well.

Feel free to contact me if you’re interested.

Bump… :slight_smile:

Add me on discord Vinny#5924 or bnet vinny#1281 , we raid sat n sundays 7:30pm est to 11pm est.

Invoke has a rogue spot open. add me discord to chat :slight_smile:

Hey check out Stoic! We are on Pagle. Stoicguild(dot)net

I’d be interested in having a chat, if you’re still looking – we’re EST evening guild, depending on timezone might work for you. Top 5-10 on server if you’re looking for something competitive.

discord. gg/9VbuXKW (just remove the space)

More info here: [US][A][FAERLINA] <Quintessential> PvP LF 85-90+ Parsers for Dedicated Roster Positions

Myre – Faerlina Alliance

GM of ETS on Sulfuras here.

Feel free to look us up on WCL: Currently #15 US alliance guild with only 37 raiders in BWL.

We don’t match up to your currently raid schedule. As we will push till 11:30 in later content. We do however clear all content BWL/MC/ONY within 2hrs on Tuesday. Take a look at the recruitment post on the Sulfuras forums if you’re interested you can reach out to me on discord:Excentric#0131

Are you the Neurotik the shaman from Vodka?