[A] Rogue LF Mythic Guild with CE aspirations

Hello there, I’m a 300 ilvl rogue with 2500 rating and I’m looking for a guild that has CE aspirations next tier and a decent community. Not looking for guilds that raid on Friday or Saturday.

Please post your info below and I’ll contact you.

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild LF DPS - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Edelman!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: 31/31 Heroic. Excited to hit Mythic in a week or two after filling the roster and grinding out Dinars!

Our History: We recently reformed on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things-themed guild!

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. Guild repairs

4. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• Come prepared for fights and be willing to take feedback

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): DPS: Fury/Arms Warrior, Fire Mage, and/or a Havoc Demon Hunter Heals: Willing to trial for a Flex Healer Tanks: None ATM

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Unholy Death Knight/Enhance Shaman/Balance Druid/Windwalker Monk

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Heya,

I lead a group on Tichondrius named Balanced [H] 5/8M 8/8H Balanced | Tichondrius | CE | M/W/Th. Check us out and get in touch if you think we might be a fit!

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage!

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860

Bump to the top

Hello Edelman!

Looking to plant new roots? <Botany> is a mid-core 2 day Mythic oriented guild rounding out our raid roster for Dragonflight. We are seeking several raiders who enjoy DPS or healing roles to join our community.

The current roster is comprised of a majority of raiders from our previous guild looking to continue raiding in the upcoming expansion. 6/11M SOF, 9/11M SoD, 8/10M CN. Come take a leaf-of-faith with us today!

Mythic Raid Days/Times:

• Wednesday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Thursday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Invites begin 15 minutes prior to raid start with a 10 minute break mid-raid.
  • A third raid night (Tuesday) may be considered per majority request/progression aspirations.

Interested applicants should contact via
Discord: Amoonsiong#9189, JackGarcia#5693, Pyroscape#1579
Battle.net: Amoonsiong#1481, JackGarcia#11403, Aracean#11230