(A)Rogue LF Guild

Hi there! I’m a 410 Rogue looking for a new alliance guild to call home. I currently am on Kel’Thuzad(A), but am comfortable transferring for the right group of people.

About me:
I’ve played on and off since late Vanilla\early TBC, typically as a rogue main, but have experience on almost any class and role, and I am comfortable and capable of playing all 3 rogue specs at a high level. I’m online almost every day, for a few hours a day minimum, and enjoy doing just about anything - particularly pushing mid to high M+ with my M+ crew - but I also have interest in PVP, alt raiding\dungeons, etc. Over the last few expansions I’ve pushed mythic progression, but never really actively chased CE as I was more interested in being with friends over my personal goals.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

• Looking for an alliance guild that’s working on Mythic progression where I can be an active part of the roster.
  • Other members of the guild are generally active and looking to do things frequently
  • I’m flexible on the raid days - but raid times I’m preferably looking for are somewhere around the 6-9PM PST (9PM-12AM EST) bracket. This is mostly due to the fact that most nights I push keys with my group around 9PM, and would like to keep as much of this time available.

If you have any additional questions for me or would like to talk, feel free to add my Btag, I’m on most nights and would be more than happy to chat with you. Logs, Armory, and io all available upon request (or by searching Siakora - Kel’Thuzad on the respective sites).
Thanks for reading and considering me for your guild!

BNet Tag: Siakora#1302

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a Rogue to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond. Not sure if our earlier starting time will be a dealbreaker, but let me know!

We are currently 9/9H 4/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Helms Elite
Server: Whisperwind
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Wed. and Thurs. 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST

We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. We are a relatively laid back group who like to get stuff done with our limited raid time. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to - which, often limits our play time. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Mythic content. Additionally we try to organize a heroic group on the weekend and have an active M+ environment. We’re looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill a few extra spots on our roster. Skilled players of any specs and groups are welcome to apply.

I’ll send you a bnet invite once I log on, or you can Contact a Guild Officer.

BattleTags:
Officer: Littlejon#1523 , Sol#1393, Xenela#1845
Guild Leader: Rettuclos#1494

We’re pretty close to the timeframe you’re looking for. Looking for a full time rogue for our mythic roster. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi Siakora! We could really use a rogue for our mythic push! I will drop our guild info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Objectively Bad> Proudmoore-US

Progression: 9/9 Heroic 2/9 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: All roles

Come join <Objectively Bad> and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding together for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.