[A] Rogue coming back to game LFG

I’ve been in and out of the game for many years. I’ve been in several server first guilds and have done decently in progression and I was often given pivotal roles during encounters due to my situational awareness and ability, not caring about padding logs since it’s a team effort (though I did have several Top 20 US logs back in the day). I enjoy things like Challenger modes and play the game for a challenge. I take time to research my class/role… using sims, websites, and spreads (I miss Aldriana and EJs). Use all the needed addons for the game and class play. I can list any if you need.

I’m not sure what kind of time I have to dedicate to playing right now, but I’m thinking at least 3 nights a week for raids, mythic dungeons, etc. I’m looking raid times later in the evening, say 9-10pm Eastern start times. I’d ideally like to maybe be able to run some alt runs in the current content and maybe Uldir and then if I can catch up gear wise be at least considered for a progression team.

I prefer smaller teams, loved 10 mans in Wrath (was server 1st Yogg) but understand Mythic Raids are now attuned to 20 (so many damn spell effects on bosses now, melee seems to get lost in that). Basically want to make purchasing BfA worth my money and I am the type where I want to experience some of the hardest content. I’ve gotten decent welfare items (they just give them out now through WQs apparently) and am working on LFR to learn and see mechanics of some fights (after watching Fatboss, etc) even though I know it’s quite dumbed down.

Anyway, willing to switch servers, consider faction switch though I’d be a bit handicapped learning where everything is on Horde side since I’ve only played a few low level alts on Horde. Definitely want a more mature/older guild.

If I sound like a good fit, reach out. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Welcome to Casually Elite!

Team Roles
• Raid Leader: Tauntplease
• Raid Officers : Ren & Jovinst

Progression
• Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H (AoTC)
• Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 H (AoTC) 3/11 M
• Uldir: 8/8 H (AoTC) 2/8 M

Raid Times (PST) Sun/Tues: 7-10 PM

Full Schedule
• Tuesday: 7-10 PM Progression Raid
• Wednesday: 7-9 PM Alt Raid Night
• Thursday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Tauntplease
• Friday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Jovinst
• Saturday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Tauntplease
• Sunday: 7-10 PM Progression Raid
• Monday: 7-9 PM Mythic+ hosted by Delair

Raider Expectations
• Show up with full enchants/gems
• Come with 40 pots (Flasks and Food will be covered)
• Watch strategy videos ahead of time, Raid Lead will post videos of the strategies we will be using.
• If you can’t make raid please post to #cant_make_raid channel in Discord.
• Members with full attendance will get first slots in Mythic Raids.
• There will be a short break half way through raid, take this time to ask for enchants and gems on newly won gear.
Required Addons
• DBM or Bigwigs
• Angry Assignments (Interface > Angry Assignments > Backdrop Color > Increase A slider until text is easier to read)

• Recommended Addons
    • Weak Auras 2
    • GTFO

Recruitment Needs
• ALL DPS
Send me an invite in B-Net to talk if you are interested, Jovins#1628

Hey Psi! My guild used to love 10mans as well. We are no longer making it a priority to raid mythic because keeping 20 of the same raiders logged in every night is stressful and kind of ruins the fun of raiding. If you are ok with AOTC (which we have gotten every raid except Uldir, because we took a short break)then feel free to add my btag i will drop it below my guild spam :smiley:

Sick Society needs all dps. Our new raid times will be Sun/Mon 9pm-12am est. We have been raiding on Area 52 since cata and we have achieved AOTC every raid tier except Uldir. We are also looking for m+ players and socials. If you are interested please message me @ Barbiedoll#11882

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Either DPS Spec of Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Mage
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) | Dani#1267 (Discord)

Hey there, I’m reaching out as a GM of a smaller guild but one that is building up a core solid raid team as well as members for our mythic dungeons and pvp. We like to focus on our community and family, we want WoW to be fun and not just a second job. We want to progress through heroic raiding to get AoTC and eventually tackle mythic raiding. Currently running mythic plus and doing the heroic raid while using pug. If you’re looking for a guild with more community that’s focused on progressing itself and it’s members then we might be for you :smiley: All our members thus far are free weekday nights and weekend nights so our raid times have been Sat/Sun night and usually a rotating day in the week towards the night. Around 8PM central until later in the night. Tend to do mythics daily as long as someone’s on and ready :smiley:

Discord:Rozn02#6693

Hellooooooo Psilocyn!

We’re an active guild that’s always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you’re interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

is a 6/9H, 1/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Heals and DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello!

If you have flexibility with start times we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Looking for a rogue to add to the team. Based on your past experience, you sound like the type of player we’d want. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Do Not Release
9/9N 3/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic on the first raid on BFA and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK

Heals:
*Resto Shaman
*Monk

The average ilvl of the Heroic+ Progression raid group is 400. The ideal candidate would be no more than 5 item lower - however, we will consider other awesome players. A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Leadership to wrangle 20 people from all over the world together to take down mythic bosses
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
    *Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345