[A] <RHODIUM> Casual Raiding guild that will gear you up, make you laugh, and make you fall in love with us

Nathria: 10/10 N & 5/10 H - Recruiting DPS!

When: Tue/Thur 6-9pm Server time/PST

Who: Me and my deliciously sexy friends who all love survival hunters so much we’re trying to convince our marksman hunter to switch.

But seriously, I joined these guys a while back during the start of Shadowlands. I ended up in a queue with them and the attraction was immediate, to me of course. They fell in love, they invited me into their ranks and I’ve changed their lives for the better.

But now we have room. We’re usually looking to PUG a couple DPS. If you are leveling, gearing up, or really just want a casual raiding experience then they’re pretty fantastic.

We’re starting to recruit now and as long as you show up, knowing the fights (seriously it’s a 3 min video on youtube per boss, doable) we’ll get you the rest of the way.

We use discord to chat and send stupid memes, or to praise survival hunters.

You can hit is us ingame with a /who Rhodium or add me on Bnet Skobes#1377

They’re fantastic people and you’ll be laughing all raid as we down bosses. It’s by far the best guild I’ve found since wrath and I want more people who are looking for what I was, to come and give us a shot.

PS Mention this ad when you whisper someone ingame and they’ll probably be shocked because they don’t know I’ve done this, despite us needing players!

Still looking!

3/10H as of last night. Had a few join us and could still use more!

Any DPS who are willing to either heal or tank the odd time would be fantastic. Melee or ranged, doesn’t matter.

We could use some dps! Ranged, melee. Any spec!

Anyone able to off-tank, or tank the odd night to give ours a break is very welcome too!

Currently need dps! Doesn’t matter what you are, just so long as you’re a chill and want to raid with us! We can gear you up pretty fast.

Come be a part of AOTC and get ready for 9.1 with us!