[A] <Revision> wknd raiding guild (4/6 Sunwell) recruiting

Revision is a raiding guild that chose Ashkandi as a new home to continue our raiding into TBC at the start of the xpac. The majority of us have been raiding together since the start of Classic and cleared all Classic vanilla content together. Our goal is to have a fun yet competitive approach to raiding in TBC with already knowledgeable players, or players who are eager to learn and thrive under guidance.
We raid on weekends, starting at 10:00pm on Fridays and Saturdays and raid time will generally last until 1:30am.
Right now recruitment is open to :
Priest heals
Warlock
Other class/roles may be considered.
Currently 3/3 T4, 6/6 SSC, 4/4 TK, 5/5 Hyjal, 9/9 BT, 4/6 Sunwell
Reply here or message myself, Valee, Proxyma, or Kodachrome in-game if interested!

1 Like

Hi im intrested in joining gunna be a resto druid at 70

Sorry, Dyna has been busy and I dont usually make a habit of checking the forums. It wont let me post on my shaman yet but you (and anyone else) can currently contact Proxyma and/or Kodachrome in game.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m looking for a spot as a prot pally or holy pally, or maybe a little of both.

I was a prot pally for most of original TBC before being a prot pally was cool, lol. Also carried healing gear for the fights where you only need one tank.

I’m looking for an opportunity to do something similar. Off tank in Kara or 25 mans, switch to heals when needed and of course tank people through lots and lots of dungeons.

Played WoW for all 17 years but been casual since Wrath. TBC was the last time I was super into raiding. So looking to relive my glory days I guess, ha. Could maybe provide a reference from my original TBC guild, they are still together after all this time.

I’m not on your server yet, I’m saving my boost until I get accepted somewhere.

Discord HealingPants #3128

Just to make clear, I would boost an Alliance paladin on your server, obviously. Above post’s headshot makes it look like I want to get in as a blood elf, lol.

Hey! As of right now, we have 3 pallies on the roster, 1 of each role. I’m sure we can accommodate a 4th pally who’s willing to play multiple roles. Hit one of us up in-game at your convenience. :slight_smile:

Update on needs:
resto shams
ele sham
feral dps
holy pally

Healers, warlock, hunter, ele sham, ret pally, all immediate needs!
Other class/roles still considered. :slight_smile:
Contact us here or in game!

1 Like

Bump, still recruiting

hello im interested ive got a holy priest as well as a couple alts Ugottrumped#1958 is my bnet

Are you guys looking for any pally tanks ?

We’d be interested in a priest. Sent you a request on bnet.

Still looking for resto shaman

Resto shaman and resto druid are immediate needs.
Hit us up, chain-healers and trees!

Adding Ret Paladin as an immediate need. (Still looking for resto shammy and resto druid)

Hit us up :slight_smile:

One tank (warr or pally) added to recruitment needs.

Still looking to add 2 healers and a ret pally as well.

I’m interested in your RET spot. I will message you in game when you’re online.

1 Like

Immediate openings still available to druid/priest heals, retadin, and hunter.

Still looking for 2 healers (Resto Druid and Holy Priest)

In search of 2 healers, any class, attunements complete being a huge plus.