[A] Returning Rogue LF Guild

I am a 8/8 BWL rogue (6/8 in my Bloodfang Set) looking for a weekend raiding guild. I am currently on Alliance-Atiesh but willing to transfer to an active, healthy server. My preference is weekends, but I am East Coast time so if you can end around 8pm EST that would work during the week.

Add my BTag: SkinnyPanda#11548
Add my Discord: Elbinn#2617

Overall, I am looking for a laid back guild that enjoys having fun.

Check out invokes weekend team.

Hey Elbinn - shooting you a friend request on Discord - Xyshina#2907, wouuld love to chat.

Hey! Saw your post on the Atiesh server discord looking for a guild! Not sure if you’re interested but my guild is recruiting atm to fill out our raid team. We are not a huge guild with multiple raid teams, but we do have a decently active crew. We will be doing AQ 20 on Wednesday/Sat at 7 server, and AQ 40 Friday at 7 server, and Sunday at 6 server til on farm. We’re currently 6/9 in AQ40, been skipping Viscidus til we have enough people with NR gear (not just the melee). Once we got it down we’ll rotate BWL and random raids occasionally in. Ofc all the raids arent mandatory to go to, we’re not a hardcore guild but we’re all experienced players. We’re a group of more “mature” players (mature in the sense that we lack filters sometimes) but we’re also all adults, some with families etc etc. We are currently using a Suicide Kings (with some logic) loot system. Feel free to hit myself up on discord or in game! discord.gg/yYdfEUd or speak to any other officer or our recruiter Oranz if interested! We’d love to hear from you!

[Herod] [A] : SEMI-HC | Fri/Sat 11:30 PM-4:00 AM EST
8:30 PM - 1:00 AM (for PST)

9/9 AQ   | C’Thun dead!
8/8 BWL  | 40 min clear
10/10 MC | 51 min Clear

We are a relaxed late-night raiding guild. However, we still challenge ourselves and encourage our members to get the most out of their game play both for themselves and for their guild mates. We have a single raid group, so each of our raiders are vital contributors to our progression success.

2x Disc/Holy Priest
All exceptional players considered

Requirements - Standard class raid consumables - World buffs (We form weekly groups of pre-cleared DM dungeons to simplify the process) - 80%+ attendance Raid Times:

(Fri/Sat) 11:30pm-4am EST: BWL/MC on Friday / AQ40 on Saturday 

Loot System:

Loot Council. The loot council here heavily emphasizes objectivity, relying on several practical factors including attendance, how long the upgrade will be relevant, loot history, and performance.

Contact me @ Hashmeer#4466 on discord
or Hashmeer ingame on Herod