(A) Returning Raider lf SL Guild

I’ve been playing since the end of Vanilla, and have been raiding since BC. Led guilds in WOTLK, start of Cata, and WoD (where I led a server first guild on a VERRRYYY casual server), but am looking just to be a reliable raider and team player for a guild who needs me!

Every raid tier I’ve been active in I have cleared Heroic and progressed (roughly) halfway thru Mythic before the release of the next raid–which is where I am looking to be again.

About me:
I have a few classes I’m considering playing in Shadowlands; however, my number one choice is my Paladin, with that said, I may be more interested in playing a Caster dps if I were not to heal or tank.

• I have the most experience tanking, but would be more than happy to Heal or Dps as well, and be a flexible off tank or off healer, as needed.

In the real world, I’m 26, a final year Law Student (attending Zoom School of Law atm), and currently working in a Prosecutor’s Office. I’m a huge history buff (have a MA in History as well), recently married, and a big board and card game player.

What I’m looking for:

• Preferably, I’m looking for a guild that raids two nights a week .
  • No Friday/Saturday raids.
  • Start times around 7:30-8:00 CST, with raids ending around 11:30 CST.
  • Guilds that don’t have 900 Active People. Much prefer an active player base in the dozens than a guild with hundreds of faceless masses.

These are just guidelines, and willing to consider any guild that is interested in me!

Comment here and leave your BTag!

Thanks for your consieration.

1 Like

Hey, we’re not too in need of melee but if you’d like to we have open spots for some ranged dps. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, I’ll leave our guild info below and if you are interested please feel free to leave an app on our guild website which is linked in our guild info, hope to hear from you soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

1 Like

Hey there ! We are looking for more DPS for our team, and people with off specs are always helpful!

Hey Solflare! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hello Solflare!

Libertas is an Alliance Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm-11pm CST and are currently 11/12M Nyalotha; hoping to get CE before Prepatch.

We’re looking for experienced raiders to strengthen our raid team to further pursue CE in Shadowlands. We aim to maintain a roster of 24-26 players on a fair rotation schedule.

Libertas was formed in 2010 and have since pursued hardmodes/mythic content with a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding environment. If this seems like something that interests you, I welcome you to submit an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to determine if it will be a good fit.

You may also contact either myself (Pyratic#1706) or our GM (Savory#1773) if you have any questions.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the guild search as well as your law career!

Pyratic

Hey there!!

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Hello I really think out guild could be a great fit for you. We’re a smaller guild on sargeras. Guild name is No Turning Back We raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst. We are looking for more players for mythic raids and mythic plus. We went 11/12m last tier and would love to get ce in shadowlands.

Our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback no spaces

My bnet is Ash#11430

times might be off

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894