[A] Returning player LF guild to chill

Returning player LF guild to chill and maybe do some content with. I am in EST so an EST friendly guild would be awesome.

Currently playing an Enhance Shaman.

Btag: Dethkilr#1152

1 Like

Hello! The exodus sounds like a good spot. We have a ton of friendly players willing to vibe and clear content. Currently 9/11 heroic, will be doing alt reclears and such soon. Raid times are 7:30-10:30 pm est.

If youre interested shoot me a message :slight_smile:

Chagrin#1732

Hey Appletea,

Welcome back to the game! I’m going to drop a link to our info post below, but if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my btag Isilou#1142

Good luck in your search for a guild!

hey @isilaura, I am interested in joining up with your guild/community. Seems a good fit for me. I just came back to since being gone 10 years or so. I played active from release to Cataclysm, then moved on to other stuff. I lost my old acct so leveling up new Enhancement Shaman and having alot of fun. I normally log into discord while playing to chat and see if people need help and like to log on for a few hours each night to relax after work. I am an older player, no drama style. Like to learn and better myself by watching vids etc. Mainly getting back in swing of thing for Dragonflight. My Shaman ingame is Rowkie