[A] Returning player LF guild Hunter/flex

Hey, Thanks for clicking! I stopped playing at the end of Eternal Palace. And it seems the guild I was part of fell apart :frowning: I’m looking to play Hunter as my main and have alts but I’m quite flexible. I’d like to focus on Mythic+ and Raids. I have a bit of experience in mythic raiding but not too much, Hopefully I can change that! I think I would fit right into a Guild looking to push from Heroic into Mythic raiding or needs someone for a mythic+ squad. my raiding times are quite flexible and I’m really just looking for a group of friends to have a good time with and crush bosses!

TL:DR: Just looking for a group of friends for mythic+, raiding and crushing bosses.
-Willing to realm change
-B-net Gabriel#14503
-Discord #Gab3141

Top of the morning Gab!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!

1 Like

Have you found a home?

I sent you a discord request

Hixx#0238

Just in case horde isn’t off the table for you, i’ll leave our guilds bit of info below.
Reach out any time if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702/8