[A] Returning player LF Guild [Any Server]

Hey there! As you can see by the title I’m a returning player hoping to find a guild (Doesn’t matter what server) Last I played was during the siege of Orgrimmar so its been a while. I did play during WoD but never really got into it. Also I mainly do PVE content.

Anyways I’m looking to try my hand at healing and was hoping to find a guild that could help with that. I ain’t asking for hand holding but it would be nice to get some guidance and experience from experienced players and get some in game action as well. I’ve looked at a ton of guides but its not substitute for actual practice. I’m not looking at healing as a short term thing either. I’ve wanted to heal since MoP since I love being support but never really tried due to anxiety and not being very confident that I wont get da boot. I can be whichever healer needed but I do think Resto Shaman is the funnest in terms of healers. Mist weaver being second and druid last in terms of my interest. But that can be changed if needed for late game down the road.

Last thing I want to mention is with healing I do eventually want to get into the end game modes. I dont have experience in any of it but will gladly learn and work my way up. Aint asking to do it in a week or two. Just whenever I get enough experience and a spot opens.

Appreciate you taking the time to read!

Hello future healer ! I am moving to stormrage server soon and will start my own guild, i am not hardcore but eventually do high content once we have all the right pieces.
What raid times r u looking for? What’s ur schedule like?
Our raid times and days will be on weekends only Saturday/Sunday at 12am-3am mountain time
If interested let me know and we’ll talk some more

1 Like

Hey Car!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some healers to our roster headed into shadowlands. We’d love to have you and we have some solid people who can help you learn the ropes and get back into the flow of things. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey Carthal! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, is brand new, but our members are all very experienced. We would love to help you learn the ropes :slight_smile: We are building a guild that focuses first on community and having fun, but we will be working towards AOTC, mythic + keys, pvp and just leveling alts. If you’d like to help us grow our community I’d love to chat! Thistlebloom#1316

Hey! I would give us a look we are the perfect guild for you! We help new/returning players get into the end game mythic content! Here check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

If you are willing to transfer to Horde, (or reroll horde) we would love to have you!

I think that’s the last raid I’ve done too! Seriously LOL I took a break at the beginning of WOD when my daughter was born. Then my husband got sick and passed away, so I hadn’t played much since.

Like you, I am also ready to return, and also like you, I am a bit rusty! :smiley:
I dabbled a bit in Legion, loved that xpac, and I have pretty much no love for BFA. So we have been leveling new toons in the meantime.

[Masochistic Tendencies] is a recently transferred guild to Turalyon (H), and we are rebuilding after being dormant for a few years while I took care of life. We are looking for new friends to play with, and to eventually raid with in SL. That’s plenty of time to figure it all out.

You’ll notice a lot changed since you last played… I learned the hard way passing through Uldum that it’s now a level 120 zone with giant flying snake bosses that like to scare the crap out of baby priests and eat them. D:

Welcome back to WoW!

Roll a baby horde toon on Turalyon and come see what we’re about.

Alykii#1736

/cheers

Hey Carthal,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on Shadow Council that might be a right fit for you. We run a lot of content in a family friendly environment and take the time to make sure that players feel they are safe to learn a new role in the game while having fun with it. We have people that run mythic dungeons, do some light raiding and just generally have fun playing the game. My BNet tag is in the form msg below. Look me up if you would like to chat and find out more about us.

Looking for the right guild to call home for the last bit of BfA, Shadowlands and beyond?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 12/12N, 1/12H Ny’alotha. Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed as people are interested.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam