[A] Returning player (hunter) to WoW, LF raiding guild

I was recently resurrected in WoW thanks to classic WoW. Can’t stand classic though, so I’m trying to get back into raiding like I used to (Only 401 ilvl atm). Now… its been quite some time since I last raided (cataclysm), but I don’t think that means im going to suck. I used to lead a guild in cataclysm that at one point in firelands reached top 200 (I think that is at least some sign of competence) . I am a pretty competitive gamer. Played LoL for a few years, only got Plat I with a few attempts at my Diamond V promos.

Okay, now that I have scared off 75% of guilds, here is to the remainders.

Id like to raid at max 2 weekdays a week. No weekends. And preferably semi late. Like anywhere in the range of 7pm-2pm CST.

I am capable of showing up to raids on time and prepared (pots,flasks,food,enchants,gems, and knowledge of fights). Just looking for some cool people to give me a shot.

I know that i will more than likely have to server transfer to find what I am looking for, and since I am going to be forking up $30 to make it happen… I’d like to feel pretty confident in the guild I am joining. So, im looking for a decently established guild that is just trying to fill a dps spot. Not a guild that is new or still trying to figure their thing out. Doesn’t need to be a 6+/8 M eternal palace either. Just looking for a group of people that have been playing together for a while and want to do a +1.

If you have a forum post already for you guild, just link it in here and ill check it out. Also, if you have any videos of your guild doing guild stuff… link that too.

Exus#1818 (bnet)

1 Like

Here is MY link, there are many links like it, but this one is MINE! couldn’t help myself :slight_smile:

Losers Club is Recruiting for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Losers Club is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. We are a new guild formed of 4\8 and 5\8 Mythic Raiders that left guilds that broke up. The core raiders have been together since BC.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-50s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Wed - Thurs 8:30p-11:30p EST
Optional Mon - 8:30p-11:30p EST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Healer: Shaman, Holy Priest, Monk

Melee: Warrior, Paladin, Monk, Rouge, DK, DH
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority

• Core BFA Progression-
    Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 5/8M 8/8H

Guild Progression is 8/8 H as we add people to rejoin Mythic Progression

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience or Quality Heroic Raider looking to get into Mythic
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Contact Points-
Lorius#1723 (BNET) - Recruiting Officer
OldManGaming#8692 (Discord) -

If you’re not looking to push hard into mythic, I think we’d work well for you. We’re very helpful with gearing players, only have 2 main raid days a week (alt day on Sundays if you happen to be around), and start at 7:30pm central (8:30 pm server time for Area 52). Check us out if you’re interested, or you can whisper me in game or on discord - contact info is below.

Standard recruit post to follow -

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We are currently working on filling out our raid group and are taking all roles. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can read more at:

You can contact a recruitment officer at at BNet Kalysta#1968, or Maliraptor#11187. Or on Discord at Aellice#1735, or Cav#5841 if you have more questions.

Hi Devai

We might be just the guild you are looking for! We have several teams that raid only two days a week.

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support seven different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience EP in a teaching environment with two normal/heroic teams for a more casual raiding experience. We now have a growing classic community, that is starting their first raids this month!

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/stormrage/Zeroes+to+Heroes

Heya Devai,

Welcome back to the game. :slight_smile: We would love to add a hunter to our team. See forum post below. If interested, we can chat about specifics. Thanks!

Heyo - Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual “real life” guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8
Heroic Eternal Palace: 8/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Holy Priest - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk
Ranged: BM Hunter - Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.