[A] Returning mage 447 LFG

willing to transfer after trial. I’m playing frost right now due to lack of gear/traits and essences. working on making my fire gear much better. Came back around 2 weeks ago so I’m not ready for heroic but I should be okay through normal.

If you’d like to chat in-game my btag is Veshore#1399

discord- Veshore#0548

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroic and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we are already pushing mythic keys and are planning to start raiding here soon.
We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Wont turn down ranged :stuck_out_tongue:
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hello there fellow returning player.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Sacred Fire Horde on Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends that have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. We cleared all content AOTC in Legion and BFA with the exception of CoS.
Going forward into Shadowlands we have the same goal. We’re currently looking for a few more DPS and one Tank to add to our roster.

We raid on Tues and Thurs from 9pm to 11pm Eastern time.

Progression:
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12 AOTC

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding & Mythic+ in a relaxed environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Our GM Hoob#11345 in-game. Or in Discord: Huligun#7601

TY for your time!

If you’re looking for something chill and fun!! we are definitely the place to be!! don’t end up in a boring guild that don’t talk!

Guild & Server: Cupcakes and BDSM - Thrall (Horde)

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday - 9pmEST-12amEST

Recruitment Contacts:

Alfaro#7894 (Discord)

Saraid#2102 (Discord)

AwesomeIsMatt#1304(Discord)

Requirements: Discord

Needs: Looking for anyone who wants to play the current content, getting to know each other, grow, make friends, pushing the current content casually, then Push Mythically in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers, togethers.

We also hold guild events for awards