[A] Returning M raiders looking for a new home

My wife and I are returning for Shadowlands and are in search for a new home. We are looking for a PST late night raiding guild, preferably one capable of CE or close to it, but are not opposed to joining an AOTC guild that is building towards CE.

I play an Enh Shaman but will probably be going Resto due to the awful state of Enh in beta, unless something drastically changes with Enh. She plays a Huntard zzzzz. Our last progress was up to M Ashvane before the guild fell apart and we decided to quit playing so she could focus on her Masters.

Feel free to hit me up DragonsGaze#11199 if anyone has any questions or interest ^^

(We are Horde but want to go Alliance this expansion for a change of pace, and I also don’t mind rolling a Rogue instead of Shaman if the guild needs one)

Hey Betrayed!

“Libertas” is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 21:00-00:00 EST. We’re looking for experienced Mythic raiders to bolster our Mythic raid team and keep pushing CE in Shadowlands.

We are looking to maintain a roster of 24-26 players on a weekly rotation schedule to achieve coverage when IRL commitments come up and have fair participation/progression for everyone without having a typical “bench.”

Our guild was formed in 2010 and we have focused on hardmode/mythic content ever since. We’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a drama-free, fair and respectful raiding enviornment as well.

We also have groups of players that like to pvp or push m+ on off nights.

If this is something that interests you, then we encourage you to submit applications on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it will be a good fit.

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the guild search for Shadowlands!

Pyratic#1706

The search continues. Raid times of 8pm-11pm PST please ^^

Hey I’d love to chat with you both if our guild interests you!
[A] - 2 Day Weeknight 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE Shadowlands