[A] Returning, LF Casual Home

Hello Friends,

I’m a WoW Vet who has taken wayyy too much time off from the game and am currently looking to return.
I would love to find a casual, friendly, close knit group to call home. Im going to level a couple classes through the old campaigns and decide what to main after. I’d like to get back into Normal / Heroic raiding and also give Mythic+ a go.
Feel free to add me on Discord. I look forward to finding a long term guild to call home :grin:

Discord - Kyler#2396

Hi Sinner!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey my guild might be a good fit for you.

We are an alliance guild on stormrage looking for people for our fri/sat heroic team and people who wanna just have fun with the game outside of raid.

We have a lot of people who love all different aspects of the game. We have achievement hunting groups, m+ groups, mount farm nights, ect. There is something going on just about every night. A couple of times a month we even do big organized group events.

Some information about us from our gm:

Falkor [A] Stormrage was created by players who just LOVE the game. Most of our community have mythic raided or currently are and are looking for a fun relaxed community and weekend raid environment. (We call ourselves the Mythic Raider Retirement Community)

We are looking for players to help build a strong community. We are looking to build a long term home for players who enjoy wow. We are looking for experienced players to push AOTC on Tues and Thurs but, also recruiting more casual players for Fri and Sat.
We are a 21+ guild of veteran players looking to fill out our Roster and build a social fun environment. We push keys, PVP, and fun community events.

Raid Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday mythic raid 8:30PM-11PM EST
Friday and Saturday heroic raid 8PM – 11 PM EST

Progress - We got a very late start but, are AOTC 8/8H and 2/8 M
Guild Needs: We are currently recruiting for the 2nd Tier of Dragon flight.

Fri/Sat - Needs all - Casual Raiders Welcome

Interested? ADD/Message - Dille in Discord - Dille#2417

Greetings Sinner - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight! Devonellah#0195

We’re currently 6/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and in need of a Healer, Melee, and Ranged DPS to fill out our team!

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our members to take their talent to the next level.

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

Hello there Sinner!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-68h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

Hi there Sinner! We have a close-knit, mature guild over on Windrunner/Darrowmere realm cluster that sounds like what you’re looking for. We are very casual, nontoxic and try to help each other gear, craft, and run instances. Many members have been playing together since BC, and even many are family. We are currently 7/8 N, 2/8 H VOTI, and we run mythic keys all week long. Raid schedule is Fri/Sat 10p-12 EST. If you have any questions, my btag is Mykee#11887 or apply thru guild finder

Aspen & Honey is new and small, but we’re made of of friendly, relaxed players with a wide range of experience levels: some WoW vets since vanilla, some players who have stepped away for years and have just come back (like yourself!) and some players who are completely new to the game. We’re all just trying to get our sea-legs and have a friendly community to chat with, ask questions of, and raid/run dungeons with.

Being casual, we don’t have a raid schedule, but we do run PUG. A handful of us haven’t done Mythic+ yet either, so perhaps we could all party up and figure it out together!

If you’re interested, feel free to chat me via battlenet at GladeJade#1343 for more info. Good luck finding your guild home, best of luck to you!

Sent you a Btag Request Orianca

In need of a returning warlock?

yes we are! If you are still interested you can add our recruitment officer (Böundless#7559) or myself ( Chibibunny2#4469) on discord and we can talk more details.

1 Like

Awesome, just sent a request

Heya Sinner, I believe we’d be a great fit for what you’re looking for…here’s our recruitment post and good luck!

[Elune] Fidelitas is recruiting more for mythic+ and raiding. We are a casual, adult family and friends group that has played many games together (including this one) for quite a long time, and we’re looking for a few more like minded to join for group content. Please reply to post, in game Greylight, bnet me at Grey#13440, or dm -Grey- #7430 in discord. Good hunting!

Hello Sinner!
I have a few spots open for raiding in Season 2. If the raid time works for you, we’d love to chat and see if our team could be a good fit for you. We have many al-o-holics who can help with any questions you might have about most classes. We are taking both Horde and Alliance players of all skill levels. our players range from younger to oh, crap i’m an adult (24-50ish). some of us are former CE raiders who want more casual, and others are folk who clear heroic and call it good. I’ll drop my info below for you to look at. Hope to hear from you!

Sent a friend request. would love to chat. -Stroh

Hello Sinner,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Sinner!

Welcome back! We are always looking to fill in not only the roster but the guild as well with players who are like us - want a home and a permanent place that won’t fall apart in days. Let me know if we sound like a good fit - would love to have you!

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)
1 Warlock
0 Monk, Rogue, DK, Mage, Demon Hunter

[b]Full Post w/ who we are as a guild & raid team/b]

Hey Sinner! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: