[A] Returning Holy Priest looking for heroic raiding guild

Hello,

I have recently returned to BFA and am looking for an AOTC raiding guild. I stopped playing shortly after completing 8/8 Heroic Uldir and currently am a 65(HoA) - 415 (ilvl) Holy Priest on Stormrage [A]. I’d be up for moving servers for the right guild. My preferred raiding times are between 7:30 and 10:30 EST weekdays, with some flexibility.

Hi Rethal,

Meta (8/8H) on US-Illidan was founded by friends after watching guilds disband in the great Classic exodus and Eternal Palace. We are a relatively new guild looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open)
  • Melee (open: full on DK’s)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events

Any interest in going Shadow with a holy flex role?

Order of Kayoss (US-Thunderhorn/Blade’s Edge) is an alt-friendly, heroic progression raiding guild in search of fresh blood in our roster. We have a few new openings on our team that we are looking to fill prior to the start of next tier. Ideal candidates include:

• (1) Retribution Paladin

• (1) Shadow Priest

• (1) Tank; preferably Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk, or Blood Death Knight

• (1) Ranged DPS; ideally a Beastmaster or Marksman Hunter, Fire Mage or Balance Druid

Who is Order of Kayoss?

We are a progression raid team. We flex raid heroic and chase AotC on every tier. We are currently ranked 8 on the connected realm (US-Thunderhorn and US-Blade’s Edge) according to raider.io. We achieved AotC on this tier on 10/14 and are currently alt farming for next tier. We support our raid teams with regularly scheduled mythic+ teams pushing +10 (and above) keys weekly. The team works together to provide consumables such as flasks and food for all raid nights.

In addition to raiding, we have a thriving social community via guild chat and discord. We are an alt-friendly guild with a focus on real life. Most of our ranks are adults with jobs, families, and obligations outside of WoW and our goal is to honor the person behind the screen more than the toon. We have members in multiple time zones so the guild is fairly active most of the day.

How we Raid:

• We raid on Thursday and Sunday from 7:30p – 9:45p Server Time (Central). We ask that raiders try to be on 10 minutes early when possible for group forming and summons. Trash clears start on the half hour with cauldron and feast down at the first boss of the evening. First boss pull is at 7:45p sharp. We have one 5-minute break at approx. 8:30p. Anyone unable to make it by 7:45p is eligible to be brought in at the break.

• We use discord for voice communications. All raiders must be able to talk in comms as well as hear. How much you socialize is up to you but voice comms for mechanics is a requirement (ex. Mekka’s bots).

• Attendance is not mandatory, but regularity is strongly preferred. The night goes better (and we have more fun) when everyone shows up. That said, we realize that life has occasional obligations that will interfere. Prior notice of such is appreciated where possible, and infrequent unavailability will be tolerated (any resultant flack should be interpreted as a joke). If it becomes a barrier, an officer will work with you to resolve the issues or move you to a less critical role. In extreme cases, we may ask you to sit out for a tier and work with you on your return.

• Personal consumables (i.e. dps, healing, mana potions, runes, etc.) are expected to be provided by the individual. Flasks and food are maintained by the team.

• Proficiency is the goal, though a lot of quarter is given. “Proficiency” doesn’t mean “the best of the best with honors”. In most cases, if you can stay above tank’s single target damage and eventually learn how to keep yourself upright once we have learned a boss, your performance will be deemed “proficient”. If your performance does not meet this criterion, we have members willing and able to work with you on them including research, log reviews, and extra practice sessions as availability provides.

• Preparation time shouldn’t be nil. The expectation is that before we get to a new boss everyone watches a video (fully expecting that it will make little sense but at least give you a view of how things flow) and check out the in-game guide. There are usually a few mechanics that are the real zingers and over time we learn them and figure out how to adjust as a group.

• We make best efforts to avoid sitting people out of a boss, but in very rare circumstances this may still occur. Like the proficiency goal, we have several experienced members willing to help you learn; individual efforts add up to the larger team success, and we expect and will aid in those individual efforts.

• Loot is friendly. We are largely succeeding based on how well we set up the boss strats. That said, ilvl is not ignored. Raiders are expected to do what they can to maintain their characters individually. If you can’t do it alone, we hope that you’d ask the guild for help.

• Because we are an alt-friendly guild, we ask that everyone play the character they like. That said, you should choose what that is and stick with it. Remember some progression is about gearing the raid and if you are frequently swapping characters, you are pulling gear out of the collective group and bringing characters that must be carried more than your last one.

• Exceptions can and are made based on people just flat out hating their class, but we keep this to a minimum

• If you wish to raid on a character other than your main, approval should be obtained from the raid leader. There may be times it’s appropriate but check first.

How to Apply:

In-game message Wakawee-Blade’sEdge, Wrong-Thunderhorn or Schady-Thunderhorn via in-game mail or /w. I am online every day. If your message is via in-game mail, include a time in which you would like to meet! I am also available via BNet MrPsycho49#1409. We will have a short conversation and schedule to run a mythic or two together. If I think you would be a good fit, I will introduce you to our guild leader. From there, we want to introduce you to the team, have you come along with us on a raid or two, and see how everyone meshes together. Guild invites to follow introductions and a probationary status granted.

Hello Rethal :slight_smile:

[A] Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

We can wiggle in another healer potentially here is our info down below

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.