[A] Returning after months - casual raiding guilds?

Are there any weekday alliance raiding guilds that would need a balance druid? My gear is sh i t because I just leveled but I have AOTC from CN.

1 Like

Our guild might be a good fit for you and I invite you to come check us out. [A] [Lothar] 9/10H LF all for Raiding, M+ and more shenanigans! Wed/Thu/Mon 8PM ET - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Hey friend! Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive Outcasts on Kel’Thuzad. We are an alliance guild :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock please! We need one badly! DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!

add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us.

Hey there, we’d absolutely love to add a Boomkin to our roster if you’d be open to some casual/semi-hardcore mythic. We’re a very relaxed guild and we’re in need of more dps to bolden up our roster a bit and one of our big needs at the moment is a Boomkin! I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but if we sound like a fit please fill out our app or add me if you have further questions, hope to hear from you!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have gotten Soulrender to 16%.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438