[A] Returned Ret Paladin, looking for M+ pals/groups

Hi, folks. I came back to WoW a few weeks ago and am finally getting into M+ runs as Ret Paladin and would like to find a more steady group of players to run dungeons with. Whether this is a handful of people I add to my friends list, a large M+ focused community, or a more or less fixed team is all fine with me.

Overall my goals are to push keystones and try to do the best I/we can without taking it so seriously that it takes over my life. I have years of competitive and tournament experience in other games and just don’t have the time to take games that seriously any more. This being said, I do want to focus on improving, doing well, and getting that big shiny high RaiderIO score as far as possible without seriously impacting my real life.

Ideally I’m looking for players with similar goals/interests who are also relatively decent people. If all we do is run a few Mythics a week together, that’s fine. My only major requirement is that you not rage or otherwise abuse folks in our group and that you don’t think shouting slurs is funny or otherwise cool. As long as you meet that low bar and are fine with improving and getting feedback, then we’ll probably get along fine.

Anyways, I mostly hop on every night and try to run a dungeon or three between 5-10pm PST. If you’re interested in playing together, inviting me to your thing, or whatever, shoot me a message on Discord at Dialectrical#5511, send me mail in game, or leave a note here!