[A] <Retrievers of Light> Sunday AOTC NYA LFM for Raid, RBG and SL

i would like to join up just got back in to wow and looking for a good guild to join that’s active one I’m in now doesn’t really do any

Sure. Add me on btag so we can talk.

Okay got it

Would you be available to talk sometime this week?

Sure. I’m pretty much always around in discord. You can add me on btag too.

you guys still looking for an offtank? dont think im geared enough for main tanking

Yes. We do. Add me whenever so we can talk in more detail.

We’re still raiding even with the impact of classic launch. Looking forward to have any potential raiders joining us to finish this tier and beyond!

Still trying to wrap up the tier with the remaining raiders. Contact me if you’re interested in getting the AOTC or raiding in 8.3.

We’re on a break for raiding till Ny’olotha. Recruiting is still ongoing. Feel free to contact me if you think we could be a potential fit.

8.3 is coming and we’d love to hear from any potential recruits interested in joining us for a new fun adventure.

8.3 is here and we’re finalizing the raid team roster. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re still looking for a raid team for 8.3. currently in need of healers and any dps.

We’re 7/12 N in Ny’alotha after first week of raiding. Still looking for a few more decent dps to enhance our raid team.

Hello there I’m a returning player new to this realm and I’m looking for a guild to call home and enjoy the new patch with. Your raid times and guild atmosphere are exactly what I have been searching for. Feel free to reach out to me in game on this toon. My battle net is Chakah #1972. Thanks and have a good one!

Err sorry I meant this toon :man_facepalming:

No worries. I’d be glad to get in touch with you.

We’re 2/12 H and 11/12 N now. Still looking for a few more dps for our raid team. Being able to flex tanking or healing would be a bonus.

Added you to my Btag, and the request will be coming from Saltsprey. I chatted with you about the possibility of joining the guild and setting up a trial run.

Thank you,
Cyrele

We finished raiding progression and are looking to form a guild RBG group as a fill-in activity before Shadowlands. Players interested in doing M+ or farm raids are also welcome to join us. Hope to hear from you soon!

Our RBG sessions and farm raids are continutiously going each week for everyone to participate in. We’re also looking for returning players to be prepared for Shadowlands. Feel free to talk to us via the contact info mentioned in the main post.