(A) Retired raider LFG for DF

Hello, Currently in the market for a guild to find people to play with for Dragonflight.

I’m an ex-CE raider (SL S1&2) that’s looking to find the enjoyment in the game through the social/casual aspect again. Honestly just here putting out roots before I start applying to social guilds personally.

Not super motivated for mythic prog myself but I can definitely be available to help push AOTC and help players/management with individual raid tuning/prepwork.

I main warrior inside and out but I’ve played all the plate specs (minus Hpal) at a semi hardcore level.

I am a real people person and open minded to a fault, So don’t be shy and feel free to contact me here or my discord ( Lophius#1178 ) with any questions you may have.

Thanks for the read and good luck in your search :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Hey there! I know you mentioned only AotC prog but I wanted to put my guild here as we do very chill Mythic prog, and I wanted to know if you’d have an interest in that? We aren’t sweaty or toxic and we get as far as we can every tier with what we have, but if we need to break mid-tier due to burnout then we will do that and always pick up again next tier. I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but we’d be happy to chat to see if we’d be a potential fit, good luck on your guild search either way! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re currently on our raid vacation until Dragonflight so we’re only recruiting spots for Dragonflight progress, if you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated! (We have a Q&A here!)
Guild Website: http://www.cnguild.org
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: GingerHeals#11438 | Discord: Sulveris#2701

Lophius
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hi Lophius!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Good Morning Lophuis!

I sent a discord request to you, would love to connect!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hiya Lophius!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together (mog runs, pet collecting, dailies, etc.). We have both AOTC progression raids and Family nights in Normal. We are currently inviting more family members who wish to have a home and friends to play with. We frequently use Discord communication for group activities and just general hanging out. If interested, please contact Akai here, at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hi Lophius,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

would love to chat with ya

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

AoTC Focused Casual/ Social Guild LFM!strong text

If you change your mind about mythic raiding,

<BLASTIN is recruiting for DF, lead by CE players who want to push content. Our goal is to push top 200-300 first tier and press on forward in the ranks the following tiers to come in hopes to get Hall of Fame, if this sounds like something you’d be interested in add my discord : Fruity#8506

Hey Lophius!

Not sure what days/times you may be looking for but here is some info about my guild:

[A] US-Proudmoore 10/10H Nath 10/10H SoD 11/11H SoTFO is recruiting members for our raid team, Mythic+, PVP, and events. Social members are also always welcomed here.

Remember pugging is “No Fun”

We are a long established, low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The guild was formed at the beginning of the Legion expansion and has been together for over 5 years now. We have achieved AOTC the last 13 raid tiers with some Mythic kills to boot.

Our members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, Torghast, events, transmog runs, and a few even like arenas and bg’s

Raid times
Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST
For more info contact

BTag Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle
Discord Armageddon#2397
or
BTag Pancakes#12344 Toon name Belrissian
Discord Pancakes#6617

thought maybe we might be a good fit for each other! Im gonna drop our info and if you have any interests or questions please reach out to me on discord at Byndi#5161. Looking forward to hearing from you!