[A] Ret pally, 2 shamans lf raids

As the title says, we have 1 pre bis ret pally that is a super sweaty, very experienced hardcore raider, 1 p1 geared ele and a pre bis experienced resto shaman looking to raid together. Attendance would be of no issue, preferred loot system is some form of balanced council system but would be fine with most anyone of them. Preferred raid days/times are as follows:

Fri-Sat / 9-12PM EST
Tues/Thursday / 9-12PM EST

I apologize for the less than stellar format, currently using the phone to type this up. Don’t let the pre-bis be of concern, we are highly mechanically inclined and as far as the ret goes, he can provide logs on other toons to show his capability.

Reply here if interested with your discord info and we will be in touch. Thank you.

If you guys can do sat/sun 12-4pm est, I can fit all 3 of you into our 8/10 Group. See the post below if you’re interested:

1 Like

My guild can fit your entire group. We are 5/6 ssc and about to start tk tomorrow. We raid tues wed 9-12 EST. Our guild is casual hardcore with the objective of clearing content efficiently. A handful of us do like to parse. We also have some r1 pvpers in the guild.

1 Like

hello there! we are looking for a couple dedicated/reliable raiders who are on top of their s!@# to round out our roster for p2, and we could really use another paladin and resto shaman for our current comp. we have the casters to support a second ele as well.

we are 6/10 and have not spent much time in TK outside of VR farm and likely won’t until we have SSC on one night status. our raid times are tuesday/thursday 9-12 EST. we utilize an intelligent loot council incorporating thatsmybis. please add Adam#3017 on discord if you want to talk.

Still searching

Hi guys! We have spots for all 3 of you on Netherwind PVP if you can make our raid times. 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK. Tues and Thurs 9pm-12am. Our raid times seem to be what you’re looking for. If you like what I post, add our GM FRUEHTV#1359 on bnet and send a message.

Our logs: ht tps://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/611362/latest

Salus Novus (A-PVP) is a semi hardcore guild that has been playing together for around 14 years since the original TBC thru SL on retail downing all mythic content while current. We are looking for like-minded min/max players that want to down bosses and push for speed clearing of content. Currently 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK.

We consider our guild semi-hardcore due to striving for a raid that plays at the best of their abilities. Because we are only a 2 day raiding guild, time is precious, and we are looking for exceptional players who wish to crush meters and willing to go the extra mile to make their toon perform as best as they can. Half of the guild has achieved Gladiator on retail multiple times on multiple toons, raided in top 15-100 US multiple tiers, and love to pvp too although it is not necessary. PTR guild runs for new content is mandatory.

Tues + Thurs 9pm-12am EST Current Openings:

-Hunter
-Warlock
Ret Pally
All Shammy specs

Netherwind is a PVP EST server currently with a high alliance population and also a high alliance to horde ratio (Approx 2.5 ally to 1 horde).

Raider Expectations

• Be on time for raids (10 min early)
  • Have consumables/reagents/soul shards/repaired/etc for raid.
  • Have BiS enchants/gems in BiS gear.
  • PTR testing with the guild for new upcoming raids when available
  • Knowledge of raid mechanics/keep up with raid strats.
  • Stay up to date with class theory-crafting/meta in order to push for constant improvement of the raid.

If your class/spec is not listed, we still encourage exceptional players to apply!

Loot:
For 25 mans - Transparent Loot Council utilizing spreadsheets to identify where loot is going before it drops - based off attendance, performance, gear/consumable utilization, and guild involvement. All loot decisions can be openly discussed with the rest of the raid members/guild leadership in order to create a positive environment to better serve future raids.

For 10 mans - BiS>MS>OS is being utilized in order to get the most out of the items that drop.

Our GM also leads an alt raid on Wednesday/Sundays for people who have multiple toons that wish to go.

Check our guild Discord for more info about us or to chat (erase the space between the two “t’s” in http):
ht tps://discord.gg/Ru2uMCvP9S
Link to application:

ht tps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRZOxL60nAvhkcjz9I1PMJomNFHfWza2Ns7xK7GQCkcl1FNw/viewform

If you have any questions, please feel free to add FRUEHTV#1359 on bnet and send a message. Thank you!

Hey, my guild [A] Boomers is recruiting. We are 8/10 SSC/TK. Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Whitemane (PST). We raid Th/Fri 6:30-9:30PM, and can fit all of you into raid. If you’re interested in talking a bit more about the guild please feel free to reach out to me on discord. Jimbai#3231

After edit: Realize I commented on my horde toon on accident, just confirming we are an ally guild lol

Still waiting for your reply from our post on bene slash cry is ready to teach you how to sweat :sweat:

If you are looking to raid Friday and Saturday from 8-12. on Westfall is looking for solid raiders that want to make a difference and work as a team. If you are looking for a solid guild hit me up on discord. Fenomenon#5580

Hey! Not sure if you guys found a fit, but I think we would def be a good option for you guys, currently raid Tues / Thurs 9-12EST, hit me up on discord Chastice#7086 if you are still looking!