[A] Ret Paladin LF AOTC & M+ Guild

Heya!

Ret LF an active M+ guild that raids on week days anywhere between 8pm - 11:30pm EST. Hoping to join strong M+ groups to push higher and limit pugging.

I am a long time WoW player since late Classic into BC. I play like I’m semi-hardcore but only have enough time to be casual. I have raided Mythic and achieved orange parses (Heroic) on my Havoc DH in a few tiers when I was actively raiding, but I’m focused on my Paladin this patch.

Main: Ret (will M+ as Prot/Holy)
Alt: Shadow (will M+ as Disc/Holy)

I spent the first season struggling to pick a class and take a break from my Havoc and didn’t find my new main until Ret’s recent rework - something I have wanted since the legion rework.

I also arena if I can find active teammates.

Let me know if you think I’d make a great addition to your team. Appreciate your time and looking forward to joining a solid guild again. Ideally one that lasts into the next expansion if I can be so lucky!

Enjoy Dragonflight!

Praell

So if you are interested in long discord talks about nothing and everything while running M+ with friends we are the place for you. We raid on Tues/Mon nights 8:30-11:30 server.
We are currently 8/9N 1/9 H
You can add me on Bnet Bloodhaven#1511

We run a lot of Keys with one of our groups having ksm.

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!

Hi Praell - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team. We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond!

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 2/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.