[A] Resto Shaman LF TBC Guild

Good morning/afternoon all!

I have decided to join and play WoW TBC Classic. I have never experienced TBC. I also never really got into WoW until late BFA. However I do have hardcore end-game raid experience coming from other MMO’s, as well as Mythic+ experience on retail as Resto Shaman. I would like to have the opportunity to experience a version of WoW raiding from a era I was not able to be apart of. I’m not going to falsely claim to be badass sweaty nerd for WoW since I’ve hardly played. I’m just looking for someone to give me a chance to play and prove myself. I don’t need babysitting, and I am a fast learner.

My raid rimes are anytime.

I am looking for a guild that isn’t afraid to give someone a chance regardless of lack of OG Vanilla experience. I will be creating my character as soon as Draenei is available. I’m looking for a guild that loves to have fun as much as they love to clear content, and a group that has a calm, relaxing raid environment. I can assure you I will not be a waste of your time.

PLEASE READ: During the end of May into the beginning of June I will be moving cross-country. Therefore I will be offline for anywhere from 5-10 days. HOWEVER, that will not affect my determination or dedication to the game. I will still get leveled ASAP. I should return way before the end of prepatch. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :grin::grin:

Check us out

Hey there! Deleted is a semi-hardcore guild recruiting for raid 3, and we need one more resto shaman to complete out raid. Our times are Thursday/Sunday 8-11pm EST. If you’re interested, add me on discord and we can chat :slight_smile: : Moonriver#8504

i think i also saw you on reddit, but if not take a look

HUNKS | NA - Alliance | PvP | Semi- Hardcore |Tues/Wed Nights

Introduction
The guild is recruiting for TBC! We are looking for dedicated players for our raiding and arena teams. We strive to clear all content in a timely manner, as well as push arena rating.

Raid Times
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8pm -12am Server Time (Invites at 7:30pm)

Recruiting
We are currently recruiting all classes and roles for TBC.

Expectations
It is expected that each person plays their class at a proficient level, while maintaining a positive attitude. We also expect you to be an active member in both pve and pvp guild activities.

Loot
We use a Loot Council system. Gear is awarded based on performance, and attendance of raids.

If interested, add one of these HUNKS to battle net:
Joebear#1502
Arahant#1509
Tac#1116

My discord contact: Joebear#8545

We are an established guild on benediction, a top guild on the server, and US #72 kill on KT. We do all this while trying to keep things fun for everyone, hit me up

Hey there! I am actually moving during pre-patch as well but I think you would enjoy our guild!

Earthfury (A) US - EST | Semi-Hardcore

Our Goals
We plan on pushing for clearing content as soon and efficiently as possible with a medium amount of sweat without the edge lord fedora tipping basement dwelling! Expect to see multiple dungeon groups forming so that you will always have the option while leveling with your fellow ! PvP raids happening (Kiting Void Reaver to Thrallmar coming soon) as well as competitive and casual arena playing to please the inner 15 year old in us that got denied Gladiator because our parents wanted us to be good in school.

Our Expectations
General Knowledge of your Class & Specialization
Consistent Raid Attendance & Communication
Positive Attitude and Resilient
Respect For Fellow Raiders

Our Raid Times
Tuesday & Sunday 9pm - 12pm ST

Our Loot System
Loot Council with open spreadsheet available on thatsmybis. Raiders are able to select their wishlist items and we prioritize their order on the items!

We are highly interested in the following classes and specs:
x2 Destruction/Affliction
x1 Enhancement
x1 Restoration (Shaman)
x1 Balance

Still interested? Would you like to know more? Join our Discord to find out more!

Discord: 83Sav77zeg

Imminent Failure

We are a group of experienced serious raiders who have been playing Retail and Classic together for some time. We are currently looking to fill up a roster for TBC. Our leadership is dedicated and experienced through all wow content to date.

RECRUITING:

DPS:

• Hunter : High
  • Mage : Medium
  • Warlock : Low
  • Warrior : Low
  • Elemental Shaman : Medium
  • Priest : Low
  • Rogue : Low

Tank:

• Warrior : High
  • Paladin : Medium
  • Druid : Medium

Heals:

• Shaman : High
  • Paladin : Medium
  • Priest : Medium
  • Druid : Low

EXPECTATIONS

• Knowledge of your class and your spec
  • A humble and good attitude
  • Character is enchanted, gemmed appropriately for raid as well as carrying every necessary consumable.
  • Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this.

LOOT SYSTEM

We will be using loot council with raid members rotated weekly to help keep it as transparent as possible as well as also considering performance, magnitude of upgrade, and attendance.

Raid Times: 9pm - 12AM Friday and Saturday EST

With that said we recommend players to come join us on Netherwind as it is one of the few balanced PVP servers on NA-EST while maintaining a fairly high population. We very much look forward to enjoying TBC with you guys as well as clear all the content at a decent pace.

You can contact Enma/Shiftyhealz in-game or add Waffuru#3943 in discord
as well as Gotrektd/Mekki in-game or add Mekk#4763 in discord

Come check us out bud