[A] Resto Sham /can flex to dps LF Solid TBC Raiding guild

First off like title says I’m looking for a solid raiding guild first and foremost, but also a fun community of players that are interested in things out side of raid logging (arena, bgs, alts etc) wI full cleared all content in TBC and WOTLK, raided with a top 75 guild in BC and Wrath as well. 2.2k+ arena glad as well. Not looking for anything insanely sweaty and competitive, sort of a balance would be more what I’m looking for, but def more towards progression than casual. Raid schedule is currently wide open, I’m an extremely active player, I am willing to server transfer ASAP. I know shamans are fairly high in demand, I do have exp as enhance with a decent enhance set (willing and know how to totem twist lol) incase I need to flex or if we drop from 6 healers to 5 depending on how things are going. leave your discord here and I’ll reach out to you asap! Thanks for reading!

Hey there. Amethyst is a 2 night Weekend raid team (9:30 pm - 12:30 am ST (PST)) With an immediate opening for a resto/ele (Your choice really).

5/6 3/4 PTR - 14/14 week 2.

In addition to what Amethyst team provides as a team, we are part of the guild After Dark which comprises of 7 raid teams total with varying raid times.

If you are interested in coming on over to us you can reach us at:
Discord: discord.gg/hvUBMGYtgK
Bnet: ACE#19724
Discord: Station#1400

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST, and we have all content on farm, if this sounds like what you’re looking for then please check us out! we would love to have another reliable shaman

< Lights Out > is a semi-hardcore guild with all current Phase 1 content on farm and looking to expand our roster for Phase 2!

About Us
We are a group of passionate gamers who value and respect our own and each other’s time. Our goal is to accomplish as much as possible while remaining speedy and efficient. Many of our members raided the original Burning Crusade and have extensive raiding experience throughout all of WoW’s expansions.

Experience in our Officer core includes raiding in U.S top 100 guilds; clearing all of the original Burning Crusade content at the pre-health and damage nerf values Blizzard has promised.

Loot System
We use a Progression and Performance based Loot Council system to distribute loot. We feel this allows us to appropriately reward players for consistency in things such as attendance, performance and preparation while also acknowledging things like class power, BiS lists and unique requirements for future progression encounters.

Schedule
We are a 3-Day Raiding guild with the following raid times;
Tu 8-11pm EST
We 8-11pm EST
Th 8-11pm EST

Warcraft Logs
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/599243/latest#recent=true

Current Progress
Phase 1 - Cleared
SSC - 4/6
TK - 0/4

Roster Needs
DPS

• Enhancement Shaman (High)
  • Destro Warlock (High)
  • Mage (High)

Additional Info
If your class/spec is not listed above but you still feel you are a good fit for our team please feel free to visit www.lightsout.site to apply, gain access to our discord and read more about our guild and its expectations.

Any questions can be answered by the officers below or on our website. We look forward to hearing from you!

Battle Tag
Lightbringer#1542
Zero#1219
Shriber#1794
Amafi#1705
Goat#1581

Hey Tgoat,

Message me on discord (Monstrous#4140). We’re looking for a full-time resto shaman for our semi-hardcore guild. We raid somewhat late night, Monday/Wednesday 10pm-1am PST (which is server time). Currently 3/6 SSC on live, with 14/14 phase 1 with 3x Kara splits. Guild is a mix of current Cutting Edge Mythic raiders on retail and some full-time classic players. Most of us have been playing since original vanilla and have cleared all of TBC content in the past. We’d be willing to help out with server transfer fees for the right person, we want someone that can make it 100% of the time.

Let me know what you think! Good luck.

Hello,

I think we would be a great fit. We definitely need some Shamans! Spam below

Infernal [A] Atiesh (NA US West) | Sunday/Monday/Tuesday (Prog Only) |7:30 PST – 10:30 PST | Loot Council | Semi-Hardcore

Infernal is a newly formed Alliance, NA West, Semi-Hardcore PVE guild. Our goal is to raid and clear content not as a guild, but as a group of friends.

Raid Times - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 830 – 1130 MTN, or 730-1030 PST. Tuesdays are reserved for progression only. Once progression is finished, it would become a 2 night per week raid schedule.
All Tier 4 Content is Cleared, Tuesdays are no longer a mandatory raid day until T5 release!

Loot System - Transparent Loot Council.

Recruitment Needs - Recruiting to fill out our core roster at this time. Exceptional players of every class/spec will be considered. Casuals welcome as well!

High Priority - Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, BM Hunter.

Expectations – Above all else, you’re expected to be respectful and mature. Flaming is absolutely not allowed and will result in an instant kick. Attendance and a best effort hold the same weight as skill. Attendance meaning when you make a commitment to your guildmates that you follow through. Finally, just have fun. Bring the authentic you and I guarantee you’ll find others who share your interests inside or outside of WoW within . The good thing about being a fresh guild is that there are no cliques, everyone is on a level playing field.

If this sounds like the kind of guild you’d be interested in playing with, please feel free to contact leadership by adding our battletags Carnage#1342, TableSalt#11292, Kindabigdeal#1965.

We’re looking for shaman.

| US-West | A | Atiesh - 8:30 pm Pacific Raids Tu/Wed
1: Guild Name: Seismic
2: Guild Leader: Maitland
3: Guild Officers: FatherMark, Taxic, Krautercakes
4: Guild Focus: Hardcore Progression Raiding
5: Event Times: Primary Raid: 8:30pm Pacific - 11:30pm Pacific Tuesday/Wednesday
6:
Discord: https://discord.gg/S8AhxjzZnr
Application: https://forms.gle/eEZ98HhQtEoTRhxe9

7: Progression: 5/6 SSC night one, 2/4 TK

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/server/rankings/5000/1008#metric=execution&partition=1
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/server/rankings/5000/1007#metric=execution

8: Recruitment Needs:

**- Healers**
- Resto Shaman - 1
- Holy Paladin - 1
 **- DPS**
- Balance Druid - 1 
- Enh. Shaman - 1 
- Ele. Shaman - 1

9: Loot Rules: Personal Priority system based on the Onslaught system.

10: Notes: In creating Seismic, we sought to improve upon various raiding experiences we had in other guilds. Our goal is to create a raiding environment free from negative attitudes in which people will collaborate to down the hardest content in the game. Concurrently, constructive assessment of performance is important to us. We highly value log analysis, preparing for raids ahead of time, and strategizing in discord. We treat loot as a tool for progression and as our loot system is designed to maximize individual choice while making loot distribution as fast as possible in raids. We take progression seriously, and we expect raiders to treat progression bosses seriously.

11: Edited: 9/17/2021

Urban Legend US-Atiesh PvE has an immediate need for another healer who can flex DPS. Currently 8/10 SSC/TK. Had to 4 heal all of last week as we don’t have a 5th healer atm. Raid days/times and other information available on Discord. https://discord.gg/CFh9RjjU

Hey there Tgoat!

Not sure if you’re still looking but checking anyway! We’re on Benediction!

A resto shaman will get immediate raid spot.

Raid Times (EST)
25 Mans: Tuesdays/Wed: 7:30PM - 10:30 PM

Kara groups will be created as needed.

Recruiting Needs:
Elemental Shaman, Resto Shaman, Shadow Priest, Hunter
Always taking exceptional players!

Loot System:
Loot Council (use RCLoot Council)

History:
A little about us; some of our core has been raiding together since Vanilla.
Over the course of the last 15 years we have changed guild names a few times but the core group are IRL friends and even family which signifies how close we are as a group.
We strive on having a casual, semi-hardcore atmosphere. We love to joke around and laugh, but when it is time to get serious we can do so.

We are all in our 30s much like anyone else, and we intend to relive our past without any added stress or drama!

To get in touch with us, please add our battletags or discord.

BNET: Finest#1180 DISCORD: Finest#1895
BNET: Death#111881 DISCORD: Wok#9151

Salus Novus (A-PVP) is a semi hardcore guild that has been playing together for around 14 years since the original TBC thru SL on retail downing all mythic content while current. We are looking for like-minded min/max players that want to down bosses and push for speed clearing of content. Currently 4/6 SSC and 3/4 TK.

We consider our guild semi-hardcore due to striving for a raid that plays at the best of their abilities. Because we are only a 2 day raiding guild, time is precious, and we are looking for exceptional players who wish to crush meters and willing to go the extra mile to make their toon perform as best as they can. Half of the guild has achieved Gladiator on retail multiple times on multiple toons, raided in top 15-100 US multiple tiers, and love to pvp too although it is not necessary. PTR guild runs for new content is mandatory. We regularly go thru logs using Raid Performance Breakdown and wish to find others who play their toons to the max of their ability while having a good time and enjoying upcoming SSC/TK and beyond!

Tues + Thurs 9pm-12am EST Current Openings:

-Boomkin
-Resto Shaman
-Elemental Shaman

Netherwind is a PVP EST server currently with a high alliance population and also a high alliance to horde ratio (Approx 2.5 ally to 1 horde).

Raider Expectations

• Be on time for raids (10 min early)
  • Have consumables/reagents/soul shards/repaired/etc for raid.
  • Have BiS enchants/gems in BiS gear.
  • PTR testing with the guild for new upcoming raids when available
  • Knowledge of raid mechanics/keep up with raid strats.
  • Stay up to date with class theory-crafting/meta in order to push for constant improvement of the raid.

If your class/spec is not listed, we still encourage exceptional players to apply!

Loot:
For 25 mans - Transparent Loot Council utilizing spreadsheets to identify where loot is going before it drops - based off attendance, performance, gear/consumable utilization, and guild involvement. All loot decisions can be openly discussed with the rest of the raid members/guild leadership in order to create a positive environment to better serve future raids.

For 10 mans - BiS>MS>OS is being utilized in order to get the most out of the items that drop.

Our GM also leads an alt raid on Wednesday/Sundays for people who have multiple toons that wish to go.

Check our guild Discord for more info about us or to chat (erase the space between the two “t’s” in http):
ht tps://discord.gg/Ru2uMCvP9S
Link to application:

ht tps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRZOxL60nAvhkcjz9I1PMJomNFHfWza2Ns7xK7GQCkcl1FNw/viewform

If you have any questions, please feel free to add FRUEHTV#1359 on bnet and send a message. Thank you!

Hey,

My guild is currently openly recruiting an R sham. We are currently 5/6 SSC and 2/4 TK. Guild is full of sweaty players that like to push parses, but also really focuses on making sure everyone is actually enjoying raiding. On an average night we usually are cracking jokes and talking with each other in between bosses when it gets a bit more serious.

We raid Th/Fri 6:30-9:30PM PST(server).

We definitely fit the description of a progression focused guild, but still manages to have fun while doing so! Would love to talk to you a bit more about it if you’re at all interested.

Discord Jimbai#3231

Hey there Tgoat, please check out our post!

Morning.

Here is a link to our guild post. Seems pretty up your alley from the way you described things.

Would love to talk. Hit me up on discord if you’re interested - Redmezz#7361

is US 15th 10/10 T5 guild recruiting a resto shaman. We’re a lil sweaty in that we PTR new content when Blizzard allows us so we can be competitive, but we stick to our raid hours when doing so. We currently raid Tue/Thurs/Mon 8-12pm EST. We currently full clear with mains then use the rest of raid time clearing with alts. Being a transfer, we wouldn’t expect you to have an alt, but that wouldn’t stop us from at least giving you a chance if you seem like a good fit. Hit me up on discord Vyx#8116 if interested in talking more.

Hey buddy, we’re definitely looking for a resto/ele shaman atm. Flex would be perfect or if you want to pew pew as elemental that would be amazing. We are currently 10/10 SSC/TK. Our ele shaman has to take a leave of absence with no return in sight. So we do need to replace him ASAP! I’ll drop my recruitment add here and definitely check us out. We have 7 raid teams. Over 50 people online at all times. Have any questions my battle.bet is Pufnstuff#1168
Or on discord in our guilds. Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you!

[Alliance-Grobbulus-T4 and T5 CLEARED] is Now Accepting Applications

Who We Are is a Day 1 Classic night-time raiding guild that has continued to raid every single week since Classic launch. We are a community guild, and do not PUG.

Raid Times We currently have SEVEN CORE rostered 25-man raid teams for TBC, and will undoubtedly run countless other raids throughout any given week, as is our custom. All rostered raiders are expected to have 100% raid attendance unless leadership is provided with advance notice of absence.

Blue Team: Wednesday/Sunday 9:30PM PST - 12:30AM PST
IMMEDIATE SPOT FOR HUNTER/SHAMAN
6/6 SSC 4/4 TK
PVP BG’s, Arenas, & WPvP.

Guild Loot System Guided EPGP for CORE Raid

Zero-Tolerance Policy We have a zero-tolerance policy towards racism and discussion based around politics, religion, and sex. Ninja looters are insta-kicked from guild. Excessive vulgarity is not permitted in guild chat.

If you’re interested in joining our world-class community for The Burning Crusade, you can submit an application in our Discord application text tab, labeled “TBC-apply-to-after-dark-guild”.

Use the link below: