[A] Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hello!

I’m Arthilmorn been raiding since WoD looking for a raiding guild I recently swapped to druid so I don’t got a lot of logs please see below for my old mains logs. I’ll also post my resto druid’s logs and IO. I know my druids logs are sparse but I really dislike pugs so I don’t normally log farm. Please feel free to reach out!

Schedule EST

Monday 8pm-11am
Tuesday 8pm-11am
Wednesday 8pm-11am
Thursday 8pm-11am
Friday 8pm-11am
Saturday 8pm-11am
Sunday 8pm-11am

Logs

Can’t post links but my old mains name was Arthilmorn-Stormrage Druid’s name is Arthilmorph-Stormrage

Contact Info
Discord: Arthilmorn#2123

Hi Arthilmorph,

We are recruiting for 10.1. Hit us up if you want to chat more. [A][Stormrage] 3/8M LFM DPS/flex healer and M+

Hi Arthilmorph - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus as well as building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you! As members of Spun, you are essential to us. We value our raiders and guides and continuously hold ourselves to a high standard while we create a vibe of positive energy around everything we do.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Currently, we are 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and have completed AOTC. We are on break until Season Two but will be preparing for Aberrus and doing some fun activities up until Season Two!

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

[Nostalgic Ruin] is actively recruiting for Season 2 Raiding and Mythic + ( Casuals Welcome Too!! ) We’re a Semi-Hardcore guild with a casual setting and atmosphere. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-1030pm EST, when not raiding were in Discord running Keys or other random events the guild puts on throughout the month!

Here’s our current needs for our CORE Raid team…
Shadow Priest
WW Monk
Havoc DH
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid
DPS Evoker
Warlock
Resto Druid

Tank slots are currently filled, however, if you’re currently DPS w/ Backup Tank/Healer role, A++ and still welcome to join!

Mythic Plusers!!! All Classes are open to recruitment here.

Casual Players!!! We have a home for you as well, if you’re interested!

Our raiding core has been through the ringer this season, with that in mind, we’re looking for dedicated players who want to progress with like minded players.

What we offer:
A home for the lost souls
Guild Repairs on Raid Nights
Monthly Guild Events
Discord
Access to the Officers
Access to a player base willing to help

What we expect:
Dedication
Willing to learn
Willing to adapt
Know your class, inside and out ( if possible )
Be Raid Ready ( Gems, Enchants, Repaired ect )
Be Online for raid 10 minutes early

If you’re interested in joining here, you can find me best online at Maverick#15230