[A] Resto druid LF raiding guild Skeram

I have alot of experience on vanilla raiding and have played a druid since the game came out, so i know my class very well and the raid mechanics as well, i raided MC Ony BWL ZG AQ20 and AQ40. Once classic is released ill be leveling to 60 as fast as possible and spec resto. Looking for a raiding guild to join and bring my experience to!!

Hey Aoiki,

Great to hear, we’d love if u’d consider our guild! We are the Greybeards, semi hardcore, PvE focused, check us out!

Same, my priest is named itburns, leveling guild into raiding. Was a huntard (puller with lok) our first 6 razorgore kills looked like a monty python skit. Looking for a home.

Hey syphilista,

We’d love if you’d consider us as well! We are the Greybeards, semi hardcore, PvE focused, casual friendly,check us out!

How would I go about joining? I’d be interested :slight_smile: 8 hours a week at 2 nights would work well for me. Sign me up!! Lol just waiting on that server drop! (Aoiki btw, just my other char lol didn’t realize I was posting under the other name :P)

1 Like

glad to hear it bro, welcome! what’s your name o n discord?

matter fact add me on discord Peepz#3392

add me on discord Peepz#3392