A resto Druid LF casual adult guild

Hello all

I am looking for an adult guild basically where I fit in. I can’t seem to find a home in BFA. I love healing and its why I still play at this point. Want to find a guild that raids does mythics and has some laughs. I put the time into my toon but I don’t take myself or the game over serious its still supposed to be fun. I am on a lot during the day not a ton at nights unless something is scheduled. Please let me know if any guilds like this still exist and ned a druid healer. Will be staying ally on the druid as well. Contact info is blow.

Bnet: Synisizm#1704
Discord: Synisizm#8091

Sent you a request on Bnet! Here’s our Guild recruitment post!

Looking for the best PvE and PvP guild? with the most competent raiders and hardcore PvPers ready and willing to teach you their tricks? well we’re not that guild, but if you want a group of laid back humans who like pizza, beer and killing internet dragons this may be the guild for you!

Who are we? : BlackLotus is a causal raiding guild made up of close friends on the Dalaran-US server.

What we are about: We strongly believe in having fun obviously. You pay a monthly fee to play this great game to have fun and we’re all about that. We’re a close tight knit group who not only enjoys raids but loves to do things outside of them. For example mount runs, achievements, transmogs, PVP, etc… So we don’t just log in 3 times a week for raids, we play other games outside of WoW with each other and you can always expect us to be on our Discord server!
We are an active guild always down to do stuff and when we’re on expect good laughs, good fun and overall some good times!

We need any and every class to start raiding an progressing on H NtWC!!!
Currently we’re looking for the following roles:

Healer - ALL
DPS - ALL
Tank - ALL

Raid times will be as follows:

Tuesday: 8pm-10pm EST
Thursday: 8pm-10pm EST

At the end of the day, if you’re looking for a guild to grow with and make new and awesome friend with then look no more! We welcome any type of player regardless of level or raiding experience! you do not have to raid to be in this guild, as stated above we love doing things other than raiding! This guild was created to create a friendly eviorment to play the games we all love together!
Any further questions please do not hestitate to add our GM or CO-Gm
GM- thesauce#11461
Officer - kttyhwkr#11359