[A] <Resolute> - Dalaran

Are you looking to get actively involved with group content but don’t know where to start? Ever feel timid to join groups because you don’t know what you’re doing? Have a bad experience using the group finder? Join RESOLUTE and never feel that way again!

We’re a group of players that banded together since Battle for Azeroth and we’ve got the perfect space for players like you. Our goal: maintain a comfortable space for players who want to get into dungeons, mythic+, even raids without pressure. Experience is not a requirement, but always welcomed. Specific builds are not required, all builds are welcomed. All we ask is for you to actively participate and keep a positive attitude while learning content together.

We’re open to active players ready to learn or continue through Dragonflight content. Some runs will have guidance from experienced WoW players and other runs may be fully blind where you’ll learn together with other inexperienced players. We all know what it’s like to be new and totally confused by mechanics but we’ll figure it out together and get better.

Note: most of our events currently run 9 to 11 pm Eastern, but we encourage people to run events at a time convenient for them. Our raid team runs Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-11 Eastern. We are currently in need of DPS raiders.

For more info, contact Kenny#1122.

Discord: discord.gg/3BTXpueb7t

11 Likes

Great group of people here, thanks for letting my wife and I join!

2 Likes

As someone who works a ton, it would be cool to have a chill guild with no pressure.

2 Likes

You found the right guild, my friend! Did someone get you a guild invite yet? You can reach me via Bnet @ Birioc#1631. Happy to answer any questions. :slight_smile:

Bump.

Great group of people, with no pressure

1 Like

@Brenys, curious if you are still looking for people. I closed an old account off and started fresh on Dalaran from Horde on Burning Blade. I’ll be bringing my mage over tomorrow after the vault loot. I’ve mained a Mage and Paladin (not this gal) so who knows what I play. Let’s hope the servers are back up tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello Nuuzi - I’m Ken, the Go-GM, don’t know if Brenys got back to you, but I figured I’d message you. Feel free to find us in the guild finder or just message me at Kenny#1122 and I can throw you an invite and answer the questions you have. :slight_smile:

Have a good day,

Ken (Aquilinia-Dalaran)

1 Like

Hello, I was looking for you in the guild finder and I didn’t find you in the guild finder.

1 Like

Hey, Laslo - I don’t know if you reached out to Brenys yet, or if you’ve already been brought in, but you can definitely add one of us, myself (Kenny#1122) on battle net, or Birioc#1631 and we’d be good to help you out. I know Brenys is busier as of late, so go ahead and add me, and I’ll be sure to get you an invite if that hasn’t already happened.

Thanks,

Ken (Aquilinia-Dalaran)

1 Like

Bump for new discord link because the old one expired! xD

Bump for a great guild!

2 Likes

If you like a low pressure, play as you like and still do end game activities? This really is a great guild.

3 Likes

I joined this guild 2 weeks ago. They have a great core group of players. Raid is super laid back, but taken seriously. Quick pulls, no finger pointing. 5/8H. The raid team needs more DPS. Come join and help us push through Vault.

3 Likes

Awesome guild! Love running with Resolute!

1 Like

Before joining Resolute, I spent the last 3 years failing at finding a home. I joined just before Christmas and this tier has been the most fun I’ve ever had in WoW. Everyone is helpful and laid back. Raid/Event nights are my most forward looked to days of the week.

I will forever be grateful to the people I have met so far. They have reignited my love for the game and I appreciate them more than they will ever know.

2 Likes

Hey would be interested in joining the guild. Looking to get back into raiding again.

1 Like

Hey, Kybrid. Apologies for the delayed reply. Did you get an invite to the guild yet?

Are there specific classes you’re looking for/ lacking? Been trying to get back into WoW but im having some difficulty choosing what to main

1 Like

Hi There!

We are looking for Demon Hunter, Priest (DPS), Warlock - mostly DPS classes. We currently have a MT and OT for Progression and a good set of Healers.

However, we welcome you to choose whichever you prefer to play from a role perspective. We do what we can to accommodate!

Message me at Thionar#1328 if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Ya’ll recruiting still and ok with a horde guildie?

2 Likes