[A] <Resident Kabuki Theatre> Recruiting Dedicated Raiders | 11/11 MC/Ony

About Us:

<Resident Kabuki Theatre> is a sister guild to our matching retail counterpart on Lightbringer. We are maintaining a mythic retail progression roster and a classic raiding roster simultaneously. Rather than fight the Classic bug, join it. The guild has been together for 12 years and we are a collective of veterans and newer players alike. The Classic guild is built upon the experience of multiple vanilla veterans with full T1 through T3 experience. We are looking to enjoy Classic through new eyes and refined experience over the last 15 years and will clear all the content in a timely and relaxed manner.

Our Mentality:

We will have a semi-hardcore mindset going forward to prepare for BWL and onward as the encounters become more difficult. Our raid has always been fun loving, constant chatter and banter along with plenty of laughs all around, everyone helps each other meet their goals in game as we all have the same agenda when it comes down to it, kill bosses, collect loot and most importantly, have fun!

Loot:

We will be using Loot Council. RCLootCouncil has been used successfully in the past by RKT during WoD and Legion raiding. Prior to this we utilized a custom Loot Council system without addon support in MoP. This mod allows for fast and easy management of loot drops from bosses and assists with tracking where loot goes.

In our efforts to be unbiased with our selections, many factors will come into play with the Council decisions. This is not a “this officer/player gets everything” type deal, this is meant to fairly and evenly distribute loot in the moment where it will benefit the raid most. The addon allows the Council to view players’ currently equipped items in the item slots and the following will be considered for loot distribution:

• Is it a Best in Slot item for this player?
  • How has the players’ attendance been?
  • Is this item a relevant Tier Set Bonus?
  • Has this player recently received more items over other possible player choices?
  • Do we feel this player will make the best use of this item?

There is no priority to these criteria; they are all considered with every council decision. Nothing will ever be sharded or put to Offspec/Greed if someone has a Best In Slot or Minor Upgrade with the item.

The priority of where loot will be decided will ALWAYS be:

1. Best In Slot
  2. Upgrade
  3. Offspec
  4. Greed/Transmog

Competitive Roster:

We plan to keep our core spots competitive for progression encounters meaning no one in our core team is immune to being benched while we are working on downing a new boss. We will not tolerate saltiness or toxicity within our roster/raid be it over loot decisions or being sat for the night. If you are on the bench or placed on the bench, it will be abundantly clear as to why, and we ask that you make improvements based on this feedback. It’s not a punishment, it’s an opportunity to learn, get better, and bring more to the team next time as you will not stay on the bench forever unless no improvements are made. We’re all here to have fun, down bosses and get loot. Efficiency is key and we all want to have our best foot forward every fight, every pull, during progression. Note: To re-iterate, this roster competitiveness primarily pertains to progression encounters. We want to keep our entire raid roster geared, subbing in from the bench if a core raider does not need gear off of a boss we have on farm is not out of the norm for us and it helps the entire team maintain an even power level.

Recruitment Priority:

High Priority: Mage/Warlock, Holy Pally
Medium Priority: Boomkin
Low Priority: Everything Else

Note: The recruitment priority list will change as we continue through the phases and tiers.

Raid Times:

Monday: Onyxia Kill | 7-8PM PST
Tuesday: Open
Wednesday: Open
Thursday: Onyxia Kill | 7-8PM PST
Friday: Open
Saturday: MC Clear | 6-9PM PST
Sunday: Open
We kill Onyxia twice a week when the lockout permits and we have begun 20 man split raids to double our loot with each kill.
Note: Our raid times will be changing to exclude Mondays when the next tier arrives, we’ll be checking schedule conflicts with all raiders before hand, but adding Friday to the mix to clear MC for legendary chances/T2 is currently being discussed. Of course past tier clears would be optional, not mandatory, more info to come.

Contact Us:

Officer
Mord#11580 (Battle Tag)
Mord#8896 (Discord)

Guild Master/Raid Leader
Omniscient#1961 (Battle Tag)
Omniscient#7335 (Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

Echoing everything Mord said, the guild also runs dungeons constantly, works to help catch people up and make sure no one is left behind, and has a lot of fun doing it. If you’re looking for a helpful, fun group of people to play with, without sacrificing progression, definitely check us out!

2 Likes

I’ve been with this guild since I started leveling in classic. These people are fun, hilarious, and really helpful. From just being extra bodies in dungeons or raids, to helping you figure out how to be good at your role, this guild is really supportive. It’s a great community that fosters a place where people help people. Plus, there’s a lot of great players here who know what they’re doing. Great guild.

Lots of good people, and always a lot of things going on in this guild. I joined sometime soon after I rolled on classic, mostly because I recognized the name from Lightbringer, but it’s been a great experience and it’s definitely made my return to vanilla more fun. Also, I’m pretty sure none of these people are why Guard Mol’Dar won’t give me bracers.

We’re still looking for a few healers and DPS to solidify our core roster. We continually clear MC and Ony every week and have a good time while doing so! We’re very excited to be starting BWL early next year when P3 hits, contact Omni or myself if interested in joining us!

One of the best group of peeps to be around anywhere! Highly knowledgeable and helpful! Also among the top 20-30 guilds on the server!