[A] [Alexstrasza]<Renewed Hope> Christian Social/Raiding Guild In Dragonflight

Guild: Renewed Hope
Faction: Alliance
Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar

We are recruiting anyone who just wants a fun, family friendly environment to play in for Dragonflight and beyond.

We’ve been around Azeroth for 10 years and are a Christian guild full of believers and nonbelievers alike. Our main focus has been and always will be to provide a fun place for people to enjoy this game without dealing with all the harshness and vulgarity that you find in many other guilds. We don’t require that our members be Christians but you must respect the beliefs of others. At times (respectful) religious talk comes up in chat. If the thought of hearing some occasional “God talk” is bothersome to you than this guild probably would not be a good fit.

We have just a few rules in our guild in order to keep this a place we feel comfortable playing in.

1. Keep language and conversations clean. There are an infinite number of guilds where foul language and suggestive conversations are the norm. We are proud to be an alternative to that.

2. Respect each other. We come from all walks of life and all backgrounds. We all carry our own views and opinions. We must be willing to respect each other even if we don’t always agree.

3. Act honorably. When we are out in the game world we represent the guild as a whole. Being a jerk or mouthing off to people in game reflects poorly on all of us (and honestly accomplishes nothing).

What we do:

Raiding:

We have both casual raids and progression raids. Casual raid is mostly on normal difficulty and is for teaching less experienced players. It is fun and relaxed but we do have some minimum ilevel requirements to join and ask that you can follow directions. Anyone who can do that can join us. Casual raid is Saturday from 8 pm to 10 pm.

Our progression team has stricter requirements and more commitment. We typically have gotten AOTC on most raid tiers for the last few expansions and have downed a few mythic bosses. Progression raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 pm to 10 pm.

PVP:
We do not have many members who PVP but if you want to try to get a group together, be our guest.

Other Activities:
We also like to get guildies together for timewalking, raiding old content, achievement runs, dungeons, leveling, etc.

Devotionals:
We try to hold a devotional every Monday night at 8:30 server in Discord. We get together for a short message and share some prayer requests or praise reports. Participation is not required.

That’s the guild in a nutshell. Not your cup of tea? Thanks for reading. Sound like your kind of place? Whisper us at Larosie#1678 or Zillah#11810 or one of our other officers in game and we’ll talk. You may also apply on our website at: www.renewedhope.us and leave your battle tag. Also, you can check us out on Twitch at: www.twitch.tv/renewedhopebridget.

*Please note, this is not a discussion post on the existence of God. I will have my beliefs and you are entitled to yours. I also, as a rule, do not reply to questions about the guild or respond to attacks via the forum.

4 Likes

What is your bnet to talk some more.

Mine is Zillah#11810. I’m off to work now but I should be online this evening.

Bumping this.

Still looking for people.

Giving this a bump.

We are always looking for people who want to play in a fun family friendly environment.

Still looking for people.

Hello All, I am very interested. At Current I main a WW monk around 385 ilvl. I am looking for non-toxic/drama guild to have some fun and progress through raiding. Is there someone i could reach out to this weekend?

Insianity#1238 is my battle tag from the post above

Hi there. I’ll be on this weekend. I’ve added you to my friends list and look forward to talking with you.

Still taking people who want to play in a fun, family friendly guild.

I have been a part of this Guild for the Past 5 years. It is the most relaxing, Fun, Friendly environment I have ever played in. I have played for 14 years. I would recommend this guild to anyone looking for an Adult and non toxic environment. Weather you are a christian or not. this is the place to play stress free.

1 Like

^What he said. :smile:

Been part of the guild since 2016, left for a little bit to check out Horde, came back because this guild is my home. The people in it are my family. If you are looking for a guild that runs current content, family friendly, a place that can be a extension of your family at home, then Renewed Hope is the place for you

1 Like

Whisper me or apply if you’re interested in joining.

Still looking for folks who wants to play in a fun, family friendly guild.

Always looking for people.

Always looking for people who wants to play in a fun, family friendly guild.

Bumping this up.