[A] <Relentless> | 15/15 Naxx | Semi-Hardcore

Relentless is recruiting!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST

About Us: We’ve existed as a community and guild since the original release of WoW. We’ve always held to the same 3 core principles since the beginning, 1) Use our time efficiently to clear all content available to us, 2) Be as transparent and fair as possible, and 3) Have fun gaming together. We came to Classic at release and rolled on Stalagg server as alliance. Due to transfers and a massive faction imbalance we didn’t see much of a future on Stalagg so we decided to reroll to Pagle. We maintain a single raid of 40-42 people and we use a LC for loot distribution. We keep a loot history maintained on a website and through RC loot history for maximum transparency. We’ve been on Pagle since November 2019 and have enjoyed an incredible amount of stability during our time here.

Why Join Us: Our leadership and a portion of our core have cleared all Vanilla content up to 4 Horsemen. In TBC/WOTLK we cleared all content (when it was current, including Sunwell) up to ICC and earned many realm firsts, including Death’s Demise. You’ll be raiding alongside like minded players who want to kill internet dragons efficiently without any of the yelling and drama some guilds deal with. We’ve got a rock solid roster with very low turn-over. If you’re looking for a guild to farm Classic out with, we might be just what you’re looking for. Our plans currently involve farming AQ40 and Naxx until TBC drops and transition into that expansion.

Currently looking for:
1 Holy Paladin
1 Fury Warrior or Feral Druid

Naxx and AQ40 we clear using only Tuesday and Wednesday. We will be using the above raid schedule for when TBC drops, but for the remainder of Classic we likely will not be using Thursday. We do not do splits, nor do we require world buffs. Many of our raiders choose to get them. We aim to strike a balance between sweaty guilds and having fun. Our stability and success as a guild speaks for itself. Our logs are here if you’d like to look over how we typically do in a given raid night. https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/498177. It’s important to us that our members have their time respected which includes our raids starting on time and making sure we aren’t arbitrarily exceeding our end times.

If you’re interested or have further questions contact information is below. Thanks for reading.

We can be contacted at -

GM - Dranlo#1151 (Battle.net) – Dranlo#1728 (Discord)
Recruitment Officer - Ziath#1813 (Battle.net) – Ziath#4162 (Discord)

Bump need just
1 Holy Paladin And Mage :slight_smile:
Current Needs:

Paladin - High

Priest - low

Rogue - low

Hunter - Low

Mage-High

Warlock - low

Warrior - low

Druid - Low

Looking for a Holy Paladin and a Mage. Drop us a line if you’re looking for a solid guild!

Bump need just
1 Holy Paladin And 2 Mages :slight_smile:
Current Needs:

Paladin - High

Priest - low

Rogue - low

Hunter - Low

Mage-High

Warlock - low

Warrior - low

Druid - Low

Post updated!

Bump
Current Needs:

Paladin - low

Priest - low

Rogue - low

Hunter - High

Mage-low

Warlock - low

Warrior - low

Feral Druid - low

Bump
Current Needs:

Paladin - High

Priest - low

Rogue - low

Hunter - low

Mage-low

Warlock - low

Warrior - low

Feral Druid - low

Bump
Current Needs:

Paladin - High

Priest - low

Rogue - low

Hunter - low

Mage-low

Warlock - low

Warrior - low

Feral Druid - low

Looking for a holy paladin that’s looking for a laid back and still manages to clear the content in a timely fashion. We’re gearing up for Naxx and planning to move forward into TBC. Drop us a line if you’re interest. Also keeping our options open for solid DPS. Thanks!

Bump
Current Needs:

Paladin - High

Priest - low

Rogue - High

Hunter - low

Mage-low

Warlock - low

Warrior - low

Feral Druid - High

Updated with current needs.

Love to chat with you

Updated! Looking for people to farm Naxx with and move into TBC with us!

I lost my job early into covid so I haven’t raided since BWL in P3, but I have every class at 60 apart from druid and pally, the best geared are my hunter and warrior. I’m looking to get back into classic and prepare for TBC but I’ll need to transfer to the server from Kromcrush.

Also if this is the same Relentless that was on Laughing Skull I was with you in OG vanilla
Discord: Eske159#3126

Currently looking for 1 Holy Priest
All content cleared.

Still currently looking for 1 Holy Priest
All content cleared.